Police Officers Are Mostly Parasites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
    I'm not sure I understand the contrast you make, as the passages and the initial post from GITH I was responding to was not in reference to defending the weak. It was in reference to his desire to shoot up klan meetings.

But your post here makes me want to return to the security guard killing the Proud Boy who maced him. Based on this post, is it your contention that if the security guard was a protester, he should have not drawn and fired his weapon, but turned the other cheek, but because he was tasked with being security, to protect others, he was in the right to draw and fire?
    I was only responding to the comment about scripture being contradictory and not the individual examples of the klan or security guard.

So about the guard. Let me change this up a bit. If I have my conceal and carry and you and I are walking. Someone attacks you I can shoot them. If they attack me I am hopefully turning the other cheek.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
      I specifically used all Americans for a reason though - because Trump *doesn't* represent all Americans just as the many mistakes of Christians historically or as a collective don't represent all Christians. Trump was obviously a mistake. Does that make democracy itself wrong? I don't think it does.

Christ would not approve of Christians. But does that make him wrong implicitly? I'm not sure it does.
      I guess we differ in that while most Americans support representative democracy (or we used to before all the Trump autocrat apologists), Democrats do not belief in Trumpism as a form of government, whereas Republicans by and large do. So, I don't see Democrats as believers in what Trump is doing or represents in the way that Christians are believers in Christ.

But in any event, no, it does not make a message wrong just because no one can follow it. I wasn't trying to say that Christ is wrong, but that the Church is, and the way his message has been taught, manipulated and used by the powerful is as well. If the majority of folks acting under the aegis of a doctrine commit atrocities for a long time, as has happened in most major religions at one time or another, I think it is fair to question the validity of religion in general, and the specific claims of divine favor made by each religion. It has not historically been a good vehicle for humans to drive toward more ethical behavior. (One could make similar claims about America and Democracy, and many do...I'm not, but many do).

Maybe no such vehicle exists, because belief systems can only do so much to turn the tide of human biology. I hope there is, but it is hard for me to get in a vehicle that I not only believe was designed by flawed humans like me, not God, but that both requires so much investment and suspension of disbelief from me, and keeps breaking down.

Boy, I labored that metaphor pretty bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gregg View Post
        I was only responding to the comment about scripture being contradictory and not the individual examples of the klan or security guard.

So about the guard. Let me change this up a bit. If I have my conceal and carry and you and I are walking. Someone attacks you I can shoot them. If they attack me I am hopefully turning the other cheek.
        So, would you have pulled your gun and shot the Proud Boy who slapped you and was about to mace you, if you were that guard, or would you have turned the other cheek? What was the more moral act in that case?

ETA: No one seemed to agree with me that not killing the PB was the more moral decision. I am hoping I can convert you here Gregg!

Comment

ETA: No one seemed to agree with me that not killing the PB was the more moral decision. I am hoping I can convert you here Gregg!
          wait, I agree with you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
            wait, I agree with you?
            My bad, I figured as much based on your other posts in this thread, but missed a clear stance on that specific shooting. I saw GITH, Chance, TW, Mith, Madducks, and I think Gregg side with it being the right thing that the security guard killed the PB for macing him. So, we are still outnumbered, 6-2, if my count is right.

Comment

My bad, I figured as much based on your other posts in this thread, but missed a clear stance on that specific shooting. I saw GITH, Chance, TW, Mith, Madducks, and I think Gregg side with it being the right thing that the security guard killed the PB for macing him. So, we are still outnumbered, 6-2, if my count is right.
              Legally it may have been justified, but morally/ethically, no, I don't think it was a good decision. (Assuming the facts are as I understand them from this thread and not having researched the incident myself.)
              "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                Legally it may have been justified, but morally/ethically, no, I don't think it was a good decision. (Assuming the facts are as I understand them from this thread and not having researched the incident myself.)
                6-3 now, just like the SC.

Comment

6-3 now, just like the SC.
                  Sports Center

Comment

• This Calgary police officer takes a handcuffed woman half his size and slams her body into the ground face-first, breaking her nose. Fellow officer of 30 years who witnessed the incident called it "the worst use of force I've ever seen." Finally on trial for assault, 17 months later.

The 26 year old Black woman he abused was in custody for breaking curfew!
                    Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

• Vancouver police were called after a landscaper told an entitled asshole to follow the local by-laws and stop watering her lawn. She phoned police, who ended up pepper-spraying and beating the man to death. 5 years later, not only are the murderous pigs immune from repercussions, we don't even have access to identify them. Complete cover-up and conspiracy, no answers.

https://www.straight.com/news/dana-l...orgia+straight

The autopsy showed that Gray suffered a broken nose, a dislocated jaw, a fractured voice box, a fractured eye socket, a broken rib, a fractured sternum, and a crushed testicle. Gray had also been pepper-sprayed.

Gray's injuries were so extensive that the coroner needed a second opinion to try and figure out which of the many wounds was the one that killed him.
                      Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

• This 19 year old woman was taken into custody by unaccountable "community safety officers" for app apparent public intoxication. Video shows 3 officers demanding her to strip her clothes off, and as she removes a dainty lacy belt (no buckle) and flings it towards the officers, he immediately responds with a full-effort punch to her face. She was severely injured by the punch, impacting the concrete wall and floor. Unconscious for 10 seconds. Because a tiny 19 year old being forced to strip in front of you flung a belt in a way you didn't like. Watch the video.

They initially charged the girl for the assault with the belt before withdrawing the ludicrous charge! Because they're only "community safety officers", they somehow require less oversight than police, completely unaccountable. These wannabe piggies apprehend 27K drunk people a year, to "protect them from themselves and others". The proportion of Indigenous people apprehended far outweighs whites, who are more often given a hot cup of coffee and a ride home.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manit...pson-1.5792761

She was taken to the local RCMP detachment and forced to strip down to one layer of clothes, and to remove her bra, for safety reasons. She was wearing several layers because of the frigid weather.

Surveillance video shows three officers around her as she removes each layer. Two are male community safety officers, quasi bylaw officers employed by the city. The third is a female RCMP officer.

The video shows Garson about to take off her belt and then hesitating. When one of the safety officers moves toward her, she moves away.

"I felt very uncomfortable when they asked me to take off my bra," Garson said.

She takes off her belt and throws it toward him and the female RCMP officer.

"I tried giving my thin, soft belt to the male officer so fast, he thought I was trying to hit him," she said.[...]

Hospital records from that night say she "struck officer with her belt, so got punched in the face."
                        You could fling that belt at a child and they wouldn't be hurt, but these officers think its a legitimate excuse to beat a tiny woman unconscious in the presence of 3 officers. Pathetic pieces of shit.

Comment

• This video clip was pretty shocking. 33 year old Ernie Serrano beaten to death in line at the grocery store by several officers. I haven't even heard what he did... one report said "assault suspect", but he doesn't attack the police who beat him to death, so I dunno how dangerous he could have been.

I'm also not sure if the officers pictured are store security or police. Truly fucked up though. We'll see what the story is as details emerge.

Comment

• For a change of pace, look at the entitled POS they have to deal with every day.

If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                            - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
                              For a change of pace, look at the entitled POS they have to deal with every day.

https://twitter.com/RexChapman/statu...503743493?s=09
                              Yeah, they often have a hard job at times, dealing with the bad, and this case the entitled and delusional. At least she self-identified as crazy by wearing all leopard print. In the spirit of JJ, here is a pro-tip for all the young bucks out there--always swipe left on leopard print jumpers.

Comment

• I was not sure where else to put this, but there is a house right by the elementary school my son goes to that has Trump 2020 and Blue Lives Matter signs on their lawn. I really don't know why, or if it is related to the fact that some of their own stormed the capital and ended some blue lives, but they made a choice--they took down the BLM signs and kept the MAGA ones. I hope LEOs that drive by see that and understand that the "support" Trump and his minions give them is entirely predicated on their complicity in their agenda. I really wish we can get to a point where every can respect LEOs and LEOs can all act in a way that deserves that respect.

Comment

Working...
                                X