Police Officers Are Mostly Parasites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post
    Yeah, all of those motherfuckers deserve to suffer pain and injury, since we know they are immune from career repercussions. If they die, thats a consequence of their choice to work for a corrupt organization.
    Gross.

Comment

• Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post
      Yeah, all of those motherfuckers deserve to suffer pain and injury, since we know they are immune from career repercussions. If they die, thats a consequence of their choice to work for a corrupt organization. All cops are culpable, though not solely responsible for the injustices they perpetrate organizationally. If they get caught in the crossfire unjustly, that's unfortunate, but its a consequence of police resorting to violence as a means for control rather than surrendering themselves in service to their communities.
      This sounds just like some extreme right winger talking about the protesters in Kenosha. As long as you both believe this no peaceful resolution will happen. You justify shooting police, they justify shooting you. No one wins.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
        Not 100% following what you mean with this sentence - might be helpful if you rewrote it in a different way.

The "innocent" concept is that the cops being ambushed, as you put it, and that individual cop may not have done anything wrong. Unless you are suggesting that every cop is bad, which I don't think you are.

Nah, that's not it at all. As I said above, I agree with your cause, but the reaction is inappropriate. Ambushing police is not going to solve this. Violence isn't the answer here, it just escalates it and makes it worse.
        OK, maybe this will clarify. I do not think I am judging, I think I'm explaining the situation when I say--"Cops are acting like they're Gods" I also am saying that Unless Cops are actively and publicly admonishing the system they work in and the bad cops they work with--or even quitting the force over this, they are NOT innocent, but complicit. I have long held the notion that if you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem--if THAT sounds judgmental--I can understand your take, though I disagree--at this moment I do not believe there are many innocent "law enforcement officers.

I also never said I Hate or despised anyone nor that I wanted people who I disagree with shot--I said I will shed no tear if a cop is killed right now and that for those who have reason, who might be seeking justice--which they feel they have not and will not get from the system in place, that they should take justice into their own hands and thus the open season. If cops are going to do whatever and you have been aggrieved, get your justice how you can or you may/will never get it and yes--I am an eye for an eye guy, we've had that conversation before. You fuck with me I will seek to have you experience the same and as unpalatable as it may be for some--relish when your payback arrives.

If you think that the majority of LEOs are good guys. I believe you are wrong. I have seen nothing in what's happening today to show me that's the truth or reality. Barney and Andy from Mayberry are few and far between and Good cops doing cool things is rare and random especially when it comes to White LEOS and POC and any cops and protestors. If there were incidents of that happening, it would be all over the place as a counter argument to the current narrative.

And to those of you who think this will go away in Biden is elected, you haven't been paying attention--Police brutality and the fucked up system of justice we have isn't Trump's fault--it was being built and in place before he took office --It's lethal implications have just been exacerbated by his authoritarian rule.

Bottom line--Until this shit stops or there's a concerted effort by those IN power and ON the force to end it, I'm ok with people who are in danger {POC} or have been aggrieved, getting their retribution however they can--even if it means treating Law Enforcement like Law Enforcement is treating them.
        If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
        Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gregg View Post
          This sounds just like some extreme right winger talking about the protesters in Kenosha. As long as you both believe this no peaceful resolution will happen. You justify shooting police, they justify shooting you. No one wins.
          So we should just sit around and allow cops top do whatever they want including killing us and say nothing? Hope for Change? How many MORE have to die or be injured until it's enough or should we all simply "Comply" Because from my perspective, sitting back and watching atrocities while doing nothing is what's GROSS.
          If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
          Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
            OK, maybe this will clarify. I do not think I am judging, I think I'm explaining the situation when I say--"Cops are acting like they're Gods" I also am saying that Unless Cops are actively and publicly admonishing the system they work in and the bad cops they work with--or even quitting the force over this, they are NOT innocent, but complicit. I have long held the notion that if you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem--if THAT sounds judgmental--I can understand your take, though I disagree--at this moment I do not believe there are many innocent "law enforcement officers.

I also never said I Hate or despised anyone nor that I wanted people who I disagree with shot--I said I will shed no tear if a cop is killed right now and that for those who have reason, who might be seeking justice--which they feel they have not and will not get from the system in place, that they should take justice into their own hands and thus the open season. If cops are going to do whatever and you have been aggrieved, get your justice how you can or you may/will never get it and yes--I am an eye for an eye guy, we've had that conversation before. You fuck with me I will seek to have you experience the same and as unpalatable as it may be for some--relish when your payback arrives.

If you think that the majority of LEOs are good guys. I believe you are wrong. I have seen nothing in what's happening today to show me that's the truth or reality. Barney and Andy from Mayberry are few and far between and Good cops doing cool things is rare and random especially when it comes to White LEOS and POC and any cops and protestors. If there were incidents of that happening, it would be all over the place as a counter argument to the current narrative.

And to those of you who think this will go away in Biden is elected, you haven't been paying attention--Police brutality and the fucked up system of justice we have isn't Trump's fault--it was being built and in place before he took office --It's lethal implications have just been exacerbated by his authoritarian rule.

Bottom line--Until this shit stops or there's a concerted effort by those IN power and ON the force to end it, I'm ok with people who are in danger {POC} or have been aggrieved, getting their retribution however they can--even if it means treating Law Enforcement like Law Enforcement is treating them.
            So you are saying that drug dealing scumbags that end up being the cause of death and destruction would be getting their just rewards if a police officer shot them in the face. You would applaud that action and if one of their cronies/hangers on happen to get shot, you would applaud that as well. Of course as someone who is not a bigot it would not matter, race, religion, color as long as they got put down?

Comment

• There are nearly 700k LEOs of various types in the US. You are going to have bad things happen with that many badged walking around, especially with the relatively lack of accountability that is afforded the profession, and the systemic problems we are aware of. However, the idea that most of those 700k officers are out gunning for people and wantonly and gleefully abusing their power is undercut by the number of cases we have. Now, some of that, historically, is because they could do this with impunity and no one could tell prove it. Now, with video everywhere, that is not the case. It is not a media creation that this abuses are happening and have happened for forever. But it is a misconception based on the focus of the media on these incidents (that is not to say they should not be focusing on this), that these horrible incidents are more common place then they really are. We are a country of 330M. With nationwide reporting and an increased awareness and focus on this problem (a good thing), there is going to be the impression that this is suddenly a much bigger problem than it was 5 years ago, and a bigger problem then we would be aware of if every case did not become a national story (and again, it is good that they are).

Comment

• The more widespread problem is that I agree that most officers are complicit in the crimes of the few by their willingness to cover for them.

Comment

So you are saying that drug dealing scumbags that end up being the cause of death and destruction would be getting their just rewards if a police officer shot them in the face. You would applaud that action and if one of their cronies/hangers on happen to get shot, you would applaud that as well. Of course as someone who is not a bigot it would not matter, race, religion, color as long as they got put down?
                  As someone who would find and kill a man who raped my daughter without waiting for law enforcement--yes I am ALL for bad guys getting theirs regardless of Race, gender et all. I've never had issue with Cops doing their job, but is killing people simply because of the color of their skin doing their job? Is knocking seventy year olds to the ground and leaving them to bleed doing their jobs? Is stopping a woman because her car has anti law enforcement stickers on it--doing their job? Running over protestors heads? Stating on their social media that protestors will be "washing LEOS cars with their masks"?

So yeah, I'm ALL for the Bad guys getting theirs. And before you say it--in my world, I decide who the bad guys are and I'll bet we'd agree 9-10 times.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                    There are nearly 700k LEOs of various types in the US. You are going to have bad things happen with that many badged walking around, especially with the relatively lack of accountability that is afforded the profession, and the systemic problems we are aware of. However, the idea that most of those 700k officers are out gunning for people and wantonly and gleefully abusing their power is undercut by the number of cases we have. Now, some of that, historically, is because they could do this with impunity and no one could tell prove it. Now, with video everywhere, that is not the case. It is not a media creation that this abuses are happening and have happened for forever. But it is a misconception based on the focus of the media on these incidents (that is not to say they should not be focusing on this), that these horrible incidents are more common place then they really are. We are a country of 330M. With nationwide reporting and an increased awareness and focus on this problem (a good thing), there is going to be the impression that this is suddenly a much bigger problem than it was 5 years ago, and a bigger problem then we would be aware of if every case did not become a national story (and again, it is good that they are).
                    This is what I wanted to address, no one seems to be asking why this seems to be happening all of a sudden

First is the fact that LEOs have increased in number over the years, militarization of law enforcement has also increased--as has been pointed out in the thread--they are more and more trained to perceive the public as a threat than as their neighbors. There are over 800K LEOS in the US today and even MORE, 1.1 Million, private security personnel as well--BTW Private Security is one of the fastest growing industries in the world. Now WHY do you think all of this is happening? It's pretty simple when you look Who and What the security is working for and Who and What LEOs are protecting. The powerful and wealthy and Corporate entities have amassed a protection barrier between themselves and the general public. They know the income gap has widened, that people are losing their homes, their jobs and are starting to get angry and protest, riot and NOW they are more armed than before. The People ARE a threat--to those in power and of wealth. It doesn't hurt people as much as the bottom-line of a corporation if you burn down a Target/Walmart. It doesn't kill, but it inconveniences the wealthy of you trash their cars when they're out and about or enter their gated communities and overturn/burn them. The stockpiling of Military grade defense and advanced training in urban warfare/crowd/riot control was not an accident. It was in preparation of what they knew would come. The fact that Trumps authoritarian ways only helped expedite the need for this kind of security force was a mere coincidence--Trump has actually brought the issue to light {of course his hard handed tactics are perfect for exploiting the system that has been put in place. We're no longer in the days of Protect and serve and haven't been for a while--and if you think that this will change if Biden gets elected, well you're wrong--it might be handled a bit better--not so much--in your face comply or die from LEO, but defunding/abolishing/reinventing Law Enforcement will NOT happen anytime soon. The people who need LE as it is to protect them from the coming storm won't allow it and we ALL know that people of wealth and power get what they want {see Krafts recent dismissal of solicitation charges}

We've been the frog in the pot and now the waters boiling.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

The more widespread problem is that I agree that most officers are complicit in the crimes of the few by their willingness to cover for them.
                      Do we know how the good officers are fighting the corruption behind the scenes?

The answer as GITH suggested would not be for them to quit or die.

For starters the best way for police officers to make change is to do their job ethically, honestly, and with grace.

Comment

Do we know how the good officers are fighting the corruption behind the scenes?

The answer as GITH suggested would not be for them to quit or die.

For starters the best way for police officers to make change is to do their job ethically, honestly, and with grace.
                        I cannot agree--there are too many examples of those trying to do exactly what you suggest getting run out of their departments--it's an easy google.

They call it the Thin Blue Line/Wall for a reason, if you cross it, you're out.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

I cannot agree--there are too many examples of those trying to do exactly what you suggest getting run out of their departments--it's an easy google.

They call it the Thin Blue Line/Wall for a reason, if you cross it, you're out.
                          This does happen, and isn't it evidence of how powerless a lone rank and file officer is to enact change? So, what do you want the individual officer to do each time they see the department that is corrupt around them--quit? Would that just leave the bad ones left and wouldn't that be worse for all? There have been whistler blowers, but as you have said, they get drummed out of the bad departments. And yet by your logic, these powerless officers to enact meaningful systemic change are fair targets for attack.

Change needs to be top down. I don't agree with actually following through with large scale defunding (although reallocating resources in many cases makes sense), but the threat of it reminds be of this scene from Kill Bill. Maybe threatening the funding is the only way to force concessions from departments and police unions.

And that still doesn't account for how to instill cultural changes in the rank and file. No one, to this day, has been able to explain to me the absurd hypocrisy of police treating the police that police them, IA, as scumbag traitors, and anyone who goes to that internal police force and snitches. That is the language and attitudes of those they put in prison.

Comment

This does happen, and isn't it evidence of how powerless a lone rank and file officer is to enact change? So, what do you want the individual officer to do each time they see the department that is corrupt around them--quit? Would that just leave the bad ones left and wouldn't that be worse for all? There have been whistler blowers, but as you have said, they get drummed out of the bad departments. And yet by your logic, these powerless officers to enact meaningful systemic change are fair targets for attack.

Change needs to be top down. I don't agree with actually following through with large scale defunding (although reallocating resources in many cases makes sense), but the threat of it reminds be of this scene from Kill Bill. Maybe threatening the funding is the only way to force concessions from departments and police unions.

And that still doesn't account for how to instill cultural changes in the rank and file. No one, to this day, has been able to explain to me the absurd hypocrisy of police treating the police that police them, IA, as scumbag traitors, and anyone who goes to that internal police force and snitches. That is the language and attitudes of those they put in prison.

I clearly stated that those trying to effect change from within and/or publicly were the innocents, that said-sometimes innocents die in conflict.

It's a shitty situation all the way around, but more so for the public and POC as they've spent a lifetime being taught that LEOs were there to protect them and now that's one of the things they do NOT seem to do with any consistency.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Joliet Police Department officers' lawsuits are among 12 current federal complaints against the agency. The men say their civil rights lawsuits are part of a decades-long history of discrimination.

Good cop being drummed off the force.

On an unrelated note a 44 year old black man was found set on fire in an Iowa ditch and even though the nearby town has been know as a hotbed of White Supremacists, the local authorities declared it NOT a hate crime...

Authorities have arrested three men and one woman in connection with the death of a Black man whose burning body was found in a ditch in rural Iowa.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

As someone who would find and kill a man who raped my daughter without waiting for law enforcement--yes I am ALL for bad guys getting theirs regardless of Race, gender et all. I've never had issue with Cops doing their job, but is killing people simply because of the color of their skin doing their job? Is knocking seventy year olds to the ground and leaving them to bleed doing their jobs? Is stopping a woman because her car has anti law enforcement stickers on it--doing their job? Running over protestors heads? Stating on their social media that protestors will be "washing LEOS cars with their masks"?

So yeah, I'm ALL for the Bad guys getting theirs. And before you say it--in my world, I decide who the bad guys are and I'll bet we'd agree 9-10 times.
                                You're missing the point.

Eye for an eye is not a viable solution. White Supremacist cop kills POC. POC kills White Supremacist cop, rinse repeat, rinse repeat and we end up with no one left on either side.

That's not an intelligent plan that solves the problem. It's very short term thinking, and I know you are smarter than that.

Violence isn't solved through more violence, that only escalates.

Comment

Working...
                                X