No announcement yet.

Police Officers Are Mostly Parasites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chauvin put a target on the back of every other cop out there. Despite the title of this thread, none of them did what Chauvin did, and they don't deserve what happened to the officer shot and paralyzed. Trying to kill a cop just because he is a cop makes someone just as bad as Chauvin. I never understand when violence is directed at the wrong people. This cop will be paralyze for life, because some pos idiot saw him as representing a group deserving of death rather than a fellow human being: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/po...8Jo?li=BBnbfcL

Every cop should not only hate this wannabe cop killer and others like him, but Chauvin and cops like him for putting targets on their backs. I want police reform to save the many victims to come of police brutality, abuse, and racism. I also want it to save cops lives from such wrong minded retaliations.
    Last edited by Sour Masher; 06-15-2020, 12:51 AM.

Comment

• This guy, what a guy. I think almost anyone would have saved this officer, but to also speak the way he does about forgiveness after the way he has been mistreated, falsely imprisoned for a year, assaulted by police--he is a more forgiving soul than me: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/good-...2Fh?li=BBnbfcL

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
        This guy, what a guy. I think almost anyone would have saved this officer, but to also speak the way he does about forgiveness after the way he has been mistreated, falsely imprisoned for a year, assaulted by police--he is a more forgiving soul than me: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/good-...2Fh?li=BBnbfcL
        His uncle is a co-worker friend of mine. Yesterday at work he was as proud as could be carrying a newspaper around and showing everyone the story about his nephew. His uncle is a really good guy, and from conversations that i've had with him over the years, i know that their family is really close. So, this story doesn't surprise me at all.
        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
          His uncle is a co-worker friend of mine. Yesterday at work he was as proud as could be carrying a newspaper around and showing everyone the story about his nephew. His uncle is a really good guy, and from conversations that i've had with him over the years, i know that their family is really close. So, this story doesn't surprise me at all.
          Small world. He should be proud!

Comment

• How did these MFers completely get off scott free and keep their jobs? It's just fucking sickening.

If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
            - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
              Small world. He should be proud!
              Yes, he should. His nephew is good people.

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
                How did these MFers completely get off scott free and keep their jobs? It's just fucking sickening.

https://www.thecut.com/amp/2020/06/t...g-we-know.html
                Because this stuff happened all the time for a long time. This is one of the reasons I get mad at attempts to make Floyd a villain. 1. It doesn't matter who he was, the idea that anyone would defend a 9 minute slow murder by LEOs is insane. Is that the country you want to live in, where anyone with a badge can kill you if they want? 2. All the protests and anger are not about a one off murder. They are about systemic issues that need fixing.

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
                  How did these MFers completely get off scott free and keep their jobs? It's just fucking sickening.

https://www.thecut.com/amp/2020/06/t...g-we-know.html
                  When the pigs were obstructing his breathing and kneeling on his chest, he vomited from the pressure and then apologized to them for vomiting! Its so grotesque. These pieces of shit are above the law, as all cops are. Listen to the audio of the incident, its despicable. Listen to this kid being murdered, apologizing to his murderers. Listen to this murder and say its a "cultural problem" with the Black community and not police. Chancellor's comments last week are despicable.

Another story I read today about an Indigenous man who was a passenger in a stolen truck. When the truck crashed and officers apprehended the passenger, they kicked him in the head 4 times before he went into a coma and died. Beating car crash victims to death, judge, jury, executioner.

Read another story of a 13 year old Black boy in Saskatchewan, bullied and called n---er, committed suicide. He was being bullied by the piece of shit racists and was charged by RCMP after violently defending himself against the intense racial taunting. He killed himself the day after being charged. Community has zero response, school and former classmates continue to post "i hate n----ers" after his death. None of his classmates have expressed remorse to the parents, not one.

Another big story right now about all of the polive abuse done to POC during wellness checks, including recent video of an officer stepping on a woman's head as he performs a "wellness check".... my God, what would we do without the pigs in blue?
                  Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

Because this stuff happened all the time for a long time. This is one of the reasons I get mad at attempts to make Floyd a villain. 1. It doesn't matter who he was, the idea that anyone would defend a 9 minute slow murder by LEOs is insane. Is that the country you want to live in, where anyone with a badge can kill you if they want? 2. All the protests and anger are not about a one off murder. They are about systemic issues that need fixing.
                    I would take Floyd's criminal record with a huge basket of salt. Houston PD Narcotics division (who was responsible for his drug convictions) is a real mess right now, embroiled in a scandal over a history of racism and false convictions, and it's likely going to get much worse as more things come to light.

(I mean this as an additional explanation. I agree with your points.)
                    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• I do think the "Defund the Police" slogan is confusing. If it means that police take up a lot of financial resources, some large portion of which could be redirected to other more effective community safety and health programs, and that police have too much unchecked power, which is represented by their overly large share of many municipal budgets, and that less militarized, more community-focused, less confrontational policing strategies would also be less expensive to both cities and their citizens, then I'm on board. And I think that's what most advocates mean by it? But there are some advocates who mean to literally spend zero dollars on policing and have zero police employees, and certainly many people who hear "defund the police" think that's what it means. It feels like we could have a more productive discussion without that slogan and the surrounding confusion.
                      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                        I do think the "Defund the Police" slogan is confusing. If it means that police take up a lot of financial resources, some large portion of which could be redirected to other more effective community safety and health programs, and that police have too much unchecked power, which is represented by their overly large share of many municipal budgets, and that less militarized, more community-focused, less confrontational policing strategies would also be less expensive to both cities and their citizens, then I'm on board. And I think that's what most advocates mean by it? But there are some advocates who mean to literally spend zero dollars on policing and have zero police employees, and certainly many people who hear "defund the police" think that's what it means. It feels like we could have a more productive discussion without that slogan and the surrounding confusion.
                        Good post. I heard a stat recently that over the past month 90% of 911 calls up here were for non-criminal acts. If those calls could be immediately redirected to other organizations that were set up to respond, I'd be all for defunding / redirecting law enforcement dollars. But it's a nuanced discussion, and few are willing to give it the time / details needed.
                        It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

• I like the term--Re-Imagining Public Safety.
                          If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                          Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                            I do think the "Defund the Police" slogan is confusing. If it means that police take up a lot of financial resources, some large portion of which could be redirected to other more effective community safety and health programs, and that police have too much unchecked power, which is represented by their overly large share of many municipal budgets, and that less militarized, more community-focused, less confrontational policing strategies would also be less expensive to both cities and their citizens, then I'm on board. And I think that's what most advocates mean by it? But there are some advocates who mean to literally spend zero dollars on policing and have zero police employees, and certainly many people who hear "defund the police" think that's what it means. It feels like we could have a more productive discussion without that slogan and the surrounding confusion.
                            Yes to all of the above. It is a scary term that is easily conflated with the very few but vocal naive souls that somehow believe we could get by without LEOs. A new term, like GITH's works better.

Also, while I'm all about military spending cuts, because our MIC is obscenely bloated, as is our incarceration system, when it comes to overall LEO spending that is not related to prisons, we are middle of the pack per capita. While there are certainly bloated budgets and too many resources devoted to militarization in many places, overall, I don't think we overspend on civilian law enforcement (again, excluding prisons), but many of the funds could be diverted to preventative rather than reactions and punitive efforts. And of course funds are needed for new and better training. The bottom line is, I don't think less funds is the answer in this case, just using funds differently.

Comment

• Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
                              Good post. I heard a stat recently that over the past month 90% of 911 calls up here were for non-criminal acts. If those calls could be immediately redirected to other organizations that were set up to respond, I'd be all for defunding / redirecting law enforcement dollars. But it's a nuanced discussion, and few are willing to give it the time / details needed.
                              Wow, if true, that stat is eye-opening. I have a friend who is a police dispatcher, but we haven't talked in a long time. I will have to check with him about how it is in his area. Last time we talked, his main annoyance was prank calls and fake calls, but he has mentioned a lot of what he does is redirecting calls to non-police responses too.

Comment

Wow, if true, that stat is eye-opening. I have a friend who is a police dispatcher, but we haven't talked in a long time. I will have to check with him about how it is in his area.
                                Just call 911
                                ---------------------------------------------
                                Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                                ---------------------------------------------
                                The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X