No announcement yet.

Police Officers Are Mostly Parasites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gretchen needs to put pressure on the county to fire his ass.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• the idea of elected (ie partisan) sheriffs - or anybody involved in the justice system - is just another bizarre part of your system to us from away ... I guess "it's not a bug, it's a feature" down there
      It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

• Crazy story out of Colorado. Not an officer, but a security guard hired to protect a reporter was confronted by one of these proud boy motherfuckers who walked up to the security guard, slapped him across the face hard, then proceeded to spray him with bear mace. Security guard pulls out a gun and shoots one shot. Proud boy is killed.

Right wing response was to claim the antifa boogeyman killed him, firing up rage against the left. I kind of feel he had a right to defend himself when being openly attacked, but I also don't want to open the door to more private security terrorizing the public.

https://theintercept.com/2020/10/12/...atriot-denver/
        Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

• Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post
          Crazy story out of Colorado. Not an officer, but a security guard hired to protect a reporter was confronted by one of these proud boy motherfuckers who walked up to the security guard, slapped him across the face hard, then proceeded to spray him with bear mace. Security guard pulls out a gun and shoots one shot. Proud boy is killed.

Right wing response was to claim the antifa boogeyman killed him, firing up rage against the left. I kind of feel he had a right to defend himself when being openly attacked, but I also don't want to open the door to more private security terrorizing the public.

Lesson to the Proud Boyeezz, Stay in your Lane bitches.
          If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
          Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post
            Crazy story out of Colorado. Not an officer, but a security guard hired to protect a reporter was confronted by one of these proud boy motherfuckers who walked up to the security guard, slapped him across the face hard, then proceeded to spray him with bear mace. Security guard pulls out a gun and shoots one shot. Proud boy is killed.

Exhibit number 85679 for why everyone having a gun leads to needless death. The guy got bitch slapped and pepper sprayed, got angry, as one would if he got bitch slapped and pepper sprayed, and then killed the guy who did it to him. We are in the 21st century, not the wild west. Some people might say, welp, that will make the next PB think before he harasses and assaults someone. But in the meantime, that man is dead, with no hope for reform, and his family has now lost him. Those were not crimes worthy of death. Being killed was not a proportionate response anymore than it was for bitch ass Zimmerman who was afraid of a teenager whipping his ass. And if we are cool with this sort of thing, it will keep happening, on both sides.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
              Right, and that is the lesson they will take, and this won't lead to any antifas being killed. You wanna somewhere that you have the right to kill someone who is not putting your life in danger, property values in Florida are still cheaper than California. I don't know what the laws in Colorado are, but places that have laws that make murder a proportionate response to bitch slaps and pepper spray are dangerous places to be for everyone. And if you are okay with that line, where is yours? What if an antifa guy punched one of these racist PBs in the face for screaming the n-word. If that guy pulled a gun and shot the puncher, would that be cool? What if be pepper sprayed the racist? Then is it cool? It works both ways.

If our society is gonna let everyone run around with guns, people are gonna put themselves into dangerous situations for themselves and others and people are going to end up dead. It is pretty hard to kill someone with non-lethal weapons and with your hands. It is so freaking easy to point and shoot and the person is gone forever. And anyone clinging to the 2nd amendment, 1. this is not what the founding fathers envisioned or wanted. 2. The constitution is a living document and it it wasn't, it would have been abandoned long ago, because a document written hundreds of years ago must evolve with the people it applies to, or it is of no use to them.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                Dunno about stay in your lane, but conceptually we agree here. Dude slaps you and maces you without provocation other than protecting reporters you don’t like, and you have every right to use lethal force to defend yourself, right or left wing.
                I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                  Dunno about stay in your lane, but conceptually we agree here. Dude slaps you and maces you without provocation other than protecting reporters you don’t like, and you have every right to use lethal force to defend yourself, right or left wing.
                  As someone who was the smallest kind in elementary, Jr High and the first year and a half of HS as well as being 6 ft tall after High School yet only 135lbs, you can imagine the shit I took daily. If you can't, send me a PM and I'll try to enlighten you. Yes I am extreme in my response, but it's been my experience in my almost 60 years of life, that Bullies rarely change and will continue to bully unless you beat their ass. yeah it sucks that the guy was killed, but fuck them and their assumption they can harass and abuse others just because they feel like it. Yell at me, bitch as me. call me names--but once you physically attack me in ANY capacity--If I can I'm gonna cause you as much pain as I can. If it kills you--tough shit--You started it--I'm gonna end it and I know, it never ends, but fuck that I will not live another day being abused and not responding.

You guys might never want to be in a car with me as I'm the same when I drive.

I get it, I'm a bad guy who only exacerbates the issue--but I'm tired of ta\king it in the ass trying to be hopeful that assholes and their ilk will change just by being nice to them.

Fuck those guys, they know better--Maybe now they'll at the very least th8ink twice before spraying or assaulting someone they disagree with.
                  If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                  Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                    Right, and that is the lesson they will take, and this won't lead to any antifas being killed. You wanna somewhere that you have the right to kill someone who is not putting your life in danger, property values in Florida are still cheaper than California. I don't know what the laws in Colorado are, but places that have laws that make murder a proportionate response to bitch slaps and pepper spray are dangerous places to be for everyone. And if you are okay with that line, where is yours? What if an antifa guy punched one of these racist PBs in the face for screaming the n-word. If that guy pulled a gun and shot the puncher, would that be cool? What if be pepper sprayed the racist? Then is it cool? It works both ways.

If our society is gonna let everyone run around with guns, people are gonna put themselves into dangerous situations for themselves and others and people are going to end up dead. It is pretty hard to kill someone with non-lethal weapons and with your hands. It is so freaking easy to point and shoot and the person is gone forever. And anyone clinging to the 2nd amendment, 1. this is not what the founding fathers envisioned or wanted. 2. The constitution is a living document and it it wasn't, it would have been abandoned long ago, because a document written hundreds of years ago must evolve with the people it applies to, or it is of no use to them.
                    Say the N word, you get what you deserve, if PB shoots the BLM guy (ala Rittenhouse) let the crowd rip him apart or shoot him and his PB pals. We've tried being nice. Gloves are off and until this shit stops (the Right wing BS) I say fuck em.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Agree with GITH on this one. I am soooooooooooooooo fucking tired of assholes initiating violence. Fuck that asshole. The world is better without him.
                      "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
                        Agree with GITH on this one. I am soooooooooooooooo fucking tired of assholes initiating violence. Fuck that asshole. The world is better without him.
                        Man, all you guys don't put much value on life, do you? That man seemed like a scumbag and he clearly crossed a line for which a proportionate response would have been a major beat down. But instead, he is dead. His life is over. Gone. There have been lots of horrible people, lots of WS's and Neo-Nazi's who have reformed and done a lot of good in the world. Sure, it was a hell of a long shot that he would have been one of them, but it could have happened. But you guys think it is justice that he is dead? How is that equitable to the crimes he committed?

Would any one of you sentence someone to death for those crimes? If not, why are you totally fine with him being killed for them in the street? Are any of you claiming that security guard actually feared for his life? Or do all of you really agree that non-lethal attacks warrant lethal responses? I'm sure all the LEOs that shoot protesters that throw bottles at them and the heavily armed Israeli soldiers that shoot Palestinians doing the same would agree with you. Do you not think that cops get punched, spit on, bitten? Do you not think correctional officers get piss and shit and blood and spit thrown at them? Just so we are clear here, you all think those cops are in the right for killing the people that do that to them. I know how mad I'd be if someone did that to me, and if someone who does that gets beaten into three months of rehab, I'm not donating to their gofundme, but ending another person's life is just a line I do not think should be crossed unless you think your life is in danger, and the correctional officer getting piss and shit and blood and spit thrown at him has more logical reason to fear for his life and long term well being (disease) than someone getting bitch slapped and maced does.

Comment

• I have NEVER laid my hands on another person. NEVER. So I have zero compassion for assholes like this guy. It is not that I don't value life, I just do not value the lives of assholes who get violent with other people for no reason. Unlike you and many others, I do not think that every life has the same value. I fucking hate bullies and people who decide to enact violence on others for no reason other than being a dick. Fuck em.
                          "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• I agree with GITH and Mith. Not fighting back only encourages a bully to continue and to increase the level of violence in their attacks. If you wait for sympathy and remorse from a bully you are waiting for the bully to finish you off.
                            “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                              I agree with GITH and Mith. Not fighting back only encourages a bully to continue and to increase the level of violence in their attacks. If you wait for sympathy and remorse from a bully you are waiting for the bully to finish you off.
                              Who said anything about not fighting back? I'm talking about proportionate response and the tremendous weight of taking a life. I'm not defending the man himself, I'm defending the concept that life has tremendous value and should only be taken when there is no other choice. The consensus here is that this guy deserved to die. In the abstract. Maybe you guys will deny it, but I'd bet if this went down and you were that bodyguard and you shot that guy, you'd regret it. You would have done it in the moment, eyes filled with burning rage, literally, but after, you'd see he was dead, and you'd regret it, even if you thought he was a scumbag, and even if you hated him and were angry. You'd still regret that you were the one that killed him. You'd wish you had walked away, or swung on him instead, or at least shot him in the arm or leg.

At least I think I would. And that is not a defense of the man, or his ideals, and it is not an argument to cower and not stand up for what's right. Everyone has a right to defend themselves, and harming someone who harmed you and continues to try is right and just. That man, for his actions and thoughts had something bad coming to him. The man he attacked had a right to defend himself. But he was not being attacked with the intent to take his life and his response was lethal, because guns are easy and good at what they are for--killing people.

All you saying this action was right, if it were you, I think you'd be feeling pretty bad right now, having just taken a life. You may deny that, but I think it is BS, unless you have been in the spot. If anyone here has taken the life of someone who meant you harm, but clearly did not intend to kill you, and you clearly were in no danger of dying, and no one else around you was in danger of dying, please share. I'd love to learn about how well you slept that night.

Comment

• All those on the left in the "this Proud Boy deserved to die for pepper spraying someone" camp, will you have the same stance if/when an Antifa protester pepper sprays a cop or a right-wing marcher, or throws a bottle or rock at one and gets shot and killed? I'd hope so. Your position seems clear--anyone who pepper sprays you without cause other than the hate they feel for you deserves to be killed. I'm still not clear if you all feel that if that PB had not been shot if it would be just if the state later executed him for his crimes, and I'm still not clear on why you'd think he should be killed at the time of the offense but not later once a court convicted him. Unless, again, any of you are claiming this security guy was in fear for his life. But that doesn't seem to be the claim here. It is just that this guy was a scumbag who pepper sprayed a guy and he got shot and killed for it, and that is the right response when someone pepper sprays you or harms you wrongly in some other non-lethal way. If so, I'm just not sure you guys are thinking through that line of reasoning. You may not shed tears for this Proud Boy, but your stance that lethal responses are appropriate for non-lethal attacks leave open the justification for many killings like this of many people you would have more sympathy for.

Comment

Working...
                                X