No announcement yet.

Police Officers Are Mostly Parasites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jessie is starting to look like a genius.

Mostly.
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• During protests in St. Louis a group of opportunists break into and loot (guy seen carrying away a large screen TV) the first of a FedEx double set of trailers that is driving slowly through the protest area. Problem is that they are running in between two moving trailers that are hooked together roughly 30 feet behind the driver. The driver can't see between the two trailers that he/she is pulling. But, the driver immediately knows what is happening when they see people walking down the street with packages in their hands. The driver takes off and drags one of the looters under the rear wheels of the trailer......for several blocks!

Warning: Graphic video

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rotesters.html
      Last edited by madducks; 05-31-2020, 10:21 AM.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• And a UPS tractor trailer set gets looted in Minneapolis:

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• San Jose cops beat the hell out of a guy who had... a cellphone. 20+ cops, all join in. Like Jimmy says in the clip, if these are just bad apples, why did all of these guys join in the beating instead of stopping it?

Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

• Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post
            So many videos coming out of scumbag police during these protests. Here's one of 2 police cars driving into crowds, sending people flying and or running them over! Gee, more bad apples I guess.

Fuck the police!

several days worth of violence. countless video's of criminals breaking into businesses, beating and killing owners and innocent bystanders. now these piece of shit are fearlessly attacking police. 100 people in your photo, blocking in the two police cars, and you think because the cops didn't just sit and wait for the inevitable invasion and attack they are scumbags?

alt left democrat controlled cities and states, most of them sanctuary city/state, had:

- the worst wuhan death rates

- the longest, most unreasonable lockdowns

- the most vile, violent riots

when even cnn host's are condemning the riots, you know you are guaranteeing another 4 years of President Trump

good job dems.

Comment

• This video compiling police instigation and thuggery is really eye opening. Dozens and dozens of videos of widespread abuse of non-violent protesters, journalists, even passerby. Disgusting pieces of shit. Every. Single. One. Scum.

The mask is off.

Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

• Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
                several days worth of violence. countless video's of criminals breaking into businesses, beating and killing owners and innocent bystanders. now these piece of shit are fearlessly attacking police. 100 people in your photo, blocking in the two police cars, and you think because the cops didn't just sit and wait for the inevitable invasion and attack they are scumbags?

alt left democrat controlled cities and states, most of them sanctuary city/state, had:

when even cnn host's are condemning the riots, you know you are guaranteeing another 4 years of President Trump

good job dems.
                Art, you and I are both Canadian. Your argument that places run by lefties saw more Covid deaths than those of righties, let's just examine our own country. Why is BC beating the hell out of Covid, single digit cases reported for weeks now while Ontario is still seeing the worst numbers in Canada, delaying the opening of the biggest economic centers in the province, severely delaying re-opening? I mean, your conservative leader cut funding to Ontario's health care, cut funding and oversight for care homes, and sure enough, in comparison with the most left wing provincial govt of BC, the Conservative shit the bed by prematurely knee-capping spending. Just own it, man!

Look at it from a more wide lens, compare the Canadian response from the lefty leader Trudeau, who I've not always liked or agreed with, to Donald Trump. Trudeau's response has been incredible, paying Canadians who lost their jobs $2K per month to incentivize greater adherence to the lockdown. This helped me directly. Canada is starting to re-open safely where possible, continuing to pay $2K/mth until who knows when. Compare that to the current US situation with 20% unemployment and severely restricted access to unemployment, tens of millions with zero health insurance, forced to return to work in unsafe places out of desperation. It looks like a 3rd world country right now. No offense, guys.

As for the rest of it, if you think the only option police have when they're confronted with angry protestors who are exercising their constitional right to protest is to plow your car through them, we don't have much to discuss.

Fuck the police. I hope you watch the last video clip I posted. Not sure how you can defend any of that. Police horse trampling woman, drive-by pepper spraying, targeting reporters, on and on. Go ahead. I appreciate your unique perspective.

Comment

good job dems.
                  Listen Fucker--If you're going to post Lies here--stay the fuck off this site.

NO Owners were beaten, None Killed, Police weren't attacked in an unprovoked manner and Protest is LEGAL in the US thus marching in the street is OK DRIVING THROUGH PEDESTRIANS is not. so go fuck yourself with your Racist (Wuhan), ignorant, dishonest shit.

Dick.
                  If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                  Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• I'm sorry that was a bit harsh.....

Wait, no it wasn't.

Fuck off Art.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

good job dems.

Good lord, does this kind of ridiculous shit pass for discourse around here these days? Jeez what blatant ignorance and poor critical thinking skills.

Comment

• My kids were at the relatively tame protests in Austin yesterday and today.

Yesterday, cops lined the highway overpass and fired rubber bullets down into the crowd, laughing all the while.

Today, people blocked the interstate so the police started throwing tear gas to get people off the highway. As they all turned to flee the gas, the cops opened fire with their rubber bullets, spraying the crowd, shooting people in their backs as they fled.

My son was standing off to the side far enough off the road that they didn't feel the need to run, and the cops shot at them too. He was hit in the shoulder.

We are deep, deep into the bitter irony of the police reacting poorly as a whole to protests against police brutality. I don't know how we fix it, but I know the shiftless, spineless, corrupt GOP isn't even going to try.

I wish the Dems were such pussies and would fight back harder.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jefe View Post
                          Good lord, does this kind of ridiculous shit pass for discourse around here these days? Jeez what blatant ignorance and poor critical thinking skills.
                          Luckily, Art represents an extreme minority here. Unfortunately, there are far too many who think like him in our country (and apparently Canada too).

I so very much wish people would all rely on data and facts to back up their claims. I respect that even when the opinions derived from that evidence is diametrically opposed to my own. At least if we have a shared sense of norms for what makes a valid argument, there is a sliver of hope for dialogue.
                          Last edited by Sour Masher; 05-31-2020, 09:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jefe View Post
                            My kids were at the relatively tame protests in Austin yesterday and today.

Yesterday, cops lined the highway overpass and fired rubber bullets down into the crowd, laughing all the while.

Today, people blocked the interstate so the police started throwing tear gas to get people off the highway. As they all turned to flee the gas, the cops opened fire with their rubber bullets, spraying the crowd, shooting people in their backs as they fled.

My son was standing off to the side far enough off the road that they didn't feel the need to run, and the cops shot at them too. He was hit in the shoulder.

We are deep, deep into the bitter irony of the police reacting poorly as a whole to protests against police brutality. I don't know how we fix it, but I know the shiftless, spineless, corrupt GOP isn't even going to try.

I wish the Dems were such pussies and would fight back harder.
                            The only thing I find remotely surprising about all this is how some police forces seem to be doubling down right now. I mean, our systemically broken system with poor or no training and oversight have long led to abuses of power by police, so the murder of Floyd, as coldly brutal as it was, was just another example of that, but in the age of videotaping everything, and specifically in response to what any good cop should have watched and saw and a hideous and shameful stain on their profession, you see some go out still hopped up on adrenaline and righteous privileged fury, as if they are not aiming to protect the peace, but to reestablish their dominance and power.

The responses speak to just how much reform is needed as much as the initial murder of Floyd. Far too many LEOs simply do not know how to do their jobs with restraint and professionalism (and there is no denying that with the opportunists and agents of chaos riding this legitimate wave of anger that proper policing was needed in many places, and that is why reform is needed--we need police, of course, but we need them to be very different than they are trained and allowed to be in too many places and cases), and many don't even really understand their basic function--to protect and serve the people.

Comment

• Here's a good one. So, this old white guy says he drove into downtown Salt Lake City to "protect" the protestors. He then proceeds to get out of his vehicle while carrying a hunting knife and yelling "All lives matter" at protestors and then points a bow and arrow at protestors. So, the protestors weren't quite feeling the camaraderie with this guy and they proceeded to beat him and flip his car over and set it on fire. He later told reporters that two black guys beat him up while the video clearly shows a bunch of white dudes beating him up. I guess he won't be able to drive into the city and provide his "protection" services anymore lol.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                                Here's a good one. So, this old white guy says he drove into downtown Salt Lake City to "protect" the protestors. He then proceeds to get out of his vehicle while carrying a hunting knife and yelling "All lives matter" at protestors and then points a bow and arrow at protestors. So, the protestors weren't quite feeling the camaraderie with this guy and they proceeded to beat him and flip his car over and set it on fire. He later told reporters that two black guys beat him up while the video clearly shows a bunch of white dudes beating him up. I guess he won't be able to drive into the city and provide his "protection" services anymore lol.

Man, what a nut. He went into the lion's den armed with a bow and arrow and a hunting knife pointing his loaded bow at people. His beat down was inevitable.

Even as an ally sympathetic to the underlying anger of the protesters (as opposed to the opportunist looters), I would never go out in that adrenaline and testosterone fueled mosh pit. Tensions are high. So many pent up emotions, and the long quarantine only made that worse. Such a scene is for the young, whose rage burns brighter than their thoughts of safety and family. I saw someone in a wheelchair in that video too. Again, I'm sure that is an ally sympathetic to the cause, but it is foolish to put yourself potentially in the middle of a volatile, physically aggressive melee like that when you don't have the ability to get out of harm's way. Too many people looking to get into it with someone.

Comment

Working...
                                X