Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think?

16 Team H2H league with OBA and holds

I have the makings of an outstanding offense in 2020--Acuna, Yelich, Mondesi, Robles, Chapman. However, it leaves me with very little capital in first half of the the draft.

This is the SP core.

Shohei Ohtani
    Charlie Morton
    Lance Lynn
    Andrew Heaney

McKenzie Gore
    (farm)

I have to build the whole bullpen. Is that SP core good enough to put all the remaining chips into RP? Do I need to trade some of the offensive core?
    Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

How much $$ would you have? I agree that your SP core is not good enough, and Morton may yet retire.

Comment

I think Morton retires *after* 2020. He'll play out his contract.

But that SP core isn't good enough. And in H2H I'd consider punting one of the RP categories.

Comment

Between ohtani and heaney I wouldnt expect a boatload of innings pitched. To answer your question, definitely not enough SP

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
          I think Morton retires *after* 2020. He'll play out his contract.

But that SP core isn't good enough. And in H2H I'd consider punting one of the RP categories.
          Do Morton or Lynn repeat in 2020, assuming Morton even pitches? Also, this is the core, not the staff. I also have an option on Kolby Allard who has been studly since they brought him up.

I'll go into the off season looking to obtain a SP. Would someone I can get for Kevin Newman or Amed Rosario be enough?
          Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Working...
          X