Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poor, poor, Brett Kavanaugh...

No thread on Kavanaugh, so let's do it.

Now that it's been corroborated by 7 credible witnesses that Kavanaugh shoved his vile ballsack into a woman's face, forcing contact with his cock, how do you Kavanaugh truthers feel? Personally, I think any of the initial Kavanaugh truthers should take it as a sign that they should believe assault victims, and perhaps give less credence to conspiratorial nonsense.

Right wingers simply don't exist in the same reality as everyone else.

Edit: I understand Kavanaugh's friends shoved him to force contact, but I'm pretty sure he pulled his own pants down first. Just want to be clear before the vultures swoop in to call me a liar.
    Last edited by Teenwolf; 09-15-2019, 06:59 PM.
    Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Tweeted by Keith Boykin:

"Of the 5 conservatives on the Supreme Court: 4 were appointed by presidents who did not originally win the popular vote (Roberts, Alito, Gorsuch, Kavanaugh). 2 have been credibly accused of sexual misconduct (Thomas and Kavanaugh). 1 (Gorsuch) was appointed to a stolen seat."
    Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

It's fucking sickening and the defenders look like complete idiots. "What about due process?" (as if that was allowed to happen as they rammed him home), go fuck yourselves.
      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
      - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

The other justices need to call for his impeachment.
        If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
        - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
          The other justices need to call for his impeachment.
          Won't happen. Clarence Thomas is probably high-fiving him and asking for the details.

Comment

The New York Times on Monday added a correction to a report accusing Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct.

The correction notes that the woman allegedly involved in the incident with Kavanaugh during law school does not recall it.

The Times in the story published Saturday reported a former classmate of Kavanaugh's named Max Stier said he witnessed the now-judge expose himself and force another female classmate to touch his penis at a dorm party. The Times said it corroborated the story with two other officials who had heard the same report from the former classmate, Stier.

However, the woman involved in the alleged incident did not speak to the Times and, according to the correction, her friends say she does not recall that it happened.

DEVELOPING

Comment

Even if the woman in this incident doesn't remember it, it sure would give more credence to the Debra Ramirez incident of the same nature, if both incidents have credible witnesses. Seems to me, that's the case, regardless of whether the victim remembers or not.

Comment

Unfortunately, the opportunity to thoroughly investigate this and keep him off the Court was squandered, deliberately so on the Trump Administration/GOP side. There is no way in hell he will be impeached based on this new story or the stories that weren't enough to cause his nomination to be defeated.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
                  Unfortunately, the opportunity to thoroughly investigate this and keep him off the Court was squandered, deliberately so on the Trump Administration/GOP side. There is no way in hell he will be impeached based on this new story or the stories that weren't enough to cause his nomination to be defeated.
                  Hyperpartisanship has killed democracy because some of the hyperpartisans are conspiracy-fueled morons.

But at least everyone is free to be as stupid as they wanna be. 'Merica. What a depressing state of reality we reside in.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
                    Man, with the news coming out in the last couple days, B-Fly sure seems to have hit the nail on the head with his assessment here. It is an absolute disgrace that Brett Kavanaugh got seated to the highest court in the land. Sure, Amy Coney Barrett is unqualified, but the legitimately raised concerns about Kavanaugh never really even got investigated at all. I'm of the mind that he disqualified himself with his embarrassing behavior at the hearings, but that's just me. Edit: Imagine melting down like a petulant child during your job interview and still getting the job. Yet another travesty of former guy's reign of terror. But this one the American people will have to live with for decades to come.

Last edited by Bene Futuis; 07-23-2021, 11:57 AM.
                    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Working...
                    X