No announcement yet.

Official Week 2 Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bears seem to have found their kicker. Two over 50 yards! The 53 yarder with 1 second left was a beauty.

Comment

Brees out 6 weeks with a torn thumb ligament. If he's placed on IR, which is possible, he would miss 8 weeks.

Comment

Roethlisberger needs elbow surgery and is out for the season.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
          Roethlisberger needs elbow surgery and is out for the season.
          Steelers QB Mason Rudolph looked good Sunday after taking over for Roethlisberger. Anyone who has lost Brees or Roethlisberger should seriously consider Rudolph now that he is likely to be the Steelers starting QB for the rest of the season. I have Garrapolo as a backup to Roethlisberger and i just stashed Rudolph on my bench.
          “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Steelers acquired DB Minkah Fitzpatrick from the Dolphins in exchange for a 2020 first-round pick. Fitzpatrick was a 2018 first round pick and the 11th pick overall.

Fourth- and seventh-rounders are also going to Pittsburgh, with fifth- and sixth-rounders going to Miami.
            “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
            X