Antonio Brown to be suspended

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
    I don't know what I find more shocking about this thread. The antics of AB, or the fact that both S.A. Smith And Skip Bayless have had videos posted in the thread and that neither of the videos made me want to throw up from disgust at the vapid, bombastic nonsense they typically have to offer.
    Antonio Brown can make vapid, bombastic people look like the voices of reason lol.
    Last edited by madducks; 01-23-2020, 11:16 PM.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

TMZ reports that Brown turned himself in earlier this evening at a Florida jail. It's probably the smartest thing that he has done in awhile. Maybe he was watching and listening to Shannon Sharpe who made a lot of great points IMHO.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Here's the 911 call from the truck driver who was assaulted by AB and his trainer:

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Brown was released on $110,000 bond Friday morning. He will now be subject to GPS monitoring, drug and alcohol tests, a mental health evaluation and will also be required to surrender his passport and any guns in his possession.
          Last edited by madducks; 01-24-2020, 03:52 PM.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Antonio Brown was freed from house arrest restrictions on Tuesday.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Free agent WR Antonio Brown told TMZ he plans to attend the NFL Combine in Indianapolis later this month.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
                Free agent WR Antonio Brown told TMZ he plans to attend the NFL Combine in Indianapolis later this month.
                Selling Hot dogs?

Comment

Antonio Brown has pled no contest to felony battery charges and been sentenced to 100 hours of community service.

Brown must also serve two years' probation and undergo a "mandatory psych evaluation." The charge was related to a January incident where Brown fought with a delivery truck driver outside his Florida home. Brown has finally cleared his legal deck, but his odds of returning to the NFL remain slim to none. He is facing league discipline.
                  Source: Cameron Wolfe on Twitter

― Albert Einstein

Comment

NFL Network's Mike Silver reports the Seahawks and Ravens have "had internal discussions" about signing free agent Antonio Brown.

Silver also reports that Brown's likely suspension will be in the neighborhood of eight games.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Rumors are heating up about Antonio Brown and the Seahawks since AB's workout with Russell Wilson this week.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

As expected, the NFL suspended free agent WR Antonio Brown 8 games for violating the league's personal-conduct policy. AB can now start looking for his next victim...er team.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Like the Offseason Arrest Thread, we need to make this an annual thread.

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
                            As expected, the NFL suspended free agent WR Antonio Brown 8 games for violating the league's personal-conduct policy. AB can now start looking for his next victim...er team.
                            Tampa Bay Buccaneers, come on down.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

I feel like this thread has been revived way more than necessary over the years, lol.

Comment

Antonio Brown arriving at Bucs practice camp.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                                X