Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Antonio Brown to be suspended

According to his ex step father, Brown has always been a troubled person with a long history of abusing women. So much for the co fission theory, if true. I am surprised he is playing this week.

Down the river ..................from PNC Park
    Antonio Brown supposed to play today.

Antonio Brown's first game with Tom Brady & co. results in 4 catches for 56 yards and a TD on 8 targets.

Here's the latest news from the AB soap opera:

Sports Illustrated's Robert Klemko reports Antonio Brown sent harassing text messages to the unnamed accuser who shared allegations of his unwanted advance toward her in 2017.

Brown allegedly sent intimidating messages in a group text, including a screenshot of her kids. The accuser's lawyer has sent a letter to the NFL asking them to step in. This is the latest incident that puts Brown's status with the league in jeopardy, as the Personal Conduct Policy prohibits "harassment, or similar forms of intimidation." With a potential placement on the commissioner's exempt list hanging over him, Brown's Week 3 availability looks up in the air.

Brown may have just made this a lot easier for the NFL.

but someone will say he did it because he's working on an even bigger deal with another NFL team!
    36th yr in same 12-team NL 5x5
    Maddening Max has me settling for maybe 4th or 5th
    won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP Scherzer 44, Keuchel LD, Samardzija 1, CSmith 1, Cueto 1, Leake, Eflin, Brault, GRichards
    RP Stanek 8
    C Realmuto 13, C Posey 12, 1B Votto 27, 3B Beaty, 13 Belt 10, 2B KMarte LD, SS DeJong LD, 2S BCrawford 9
    OF Harper LD, Eaton LD, Desmond 25, Dyson 8, Cooper, UT Nimmo
    IL: SP Marquez, OF CDickerson 17

Journeyman
    I read that story yesterday but didn't really understand.

So he was texting someone else to get them to "investigate" her. But he accidentally copied her on the text? Or is the idea that he did it on purpose to try to intimidate her?

I guess I'm asking an intent question about a moron, never mind, no one knows.