Antonio Brown to be suspended

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by revo View Post
    What the heck happened to this guy? Bad batch of bath salts?
    I think that January 9, 2016 Vontaze Burfict helmet to helmet hit which knocked Brown unconscious during the AFC Wild Card Game was the beginning of the end.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Carey Codd of CBS Miami reports police in Hollywood, Florida have "severed ties" with free agent WR Antonio Brown.

Police were called to Brown's home Monday to investigate a "domestic disturbance." What followed was a vicious tirade from Brown, who blasted law enforcement with an expletive-laden outburst. To make matters worse, Brown, who recorded the encounter on social media, launched his verbal attack with his own children present. The former Steelers receiver has been an advocate of the Police Athletic League, donating both time and money to the organization, but will no longer have any affiliation with that group following Monday's meltdown. "These incidents have caused an irreparable rift between the Police Department and PAL and Mr. Brown," police spokesman Christian Lata wrote in a statement. "We will not take money from a donor that we cannot have our youth be proud of or represent our organization." The seven-time Pro Bowler tried out for the Saints last month but it's hard to envision the controversial receiver ever playing another NFL snap.
      Source: CBS Miami
      Last edited by madducks; 01-15-2020, 08:26 AM.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

And now agent Drew Rosenhaus has severed ties with Antonio Brown. Brown responded by posting a screen shot of a text message to Rosenhaus.

Last edited by madducks; 01-18-2020, 10:34 AM.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Stephen A. Smith responds to Antonio Brown calling him out on Twitter and telling Stephen to meet up with him in South Florida. "I don’t get paid to talk to you, I get paid to talk about you."

Last edited by madducks; 01-18-2020, 10:43 AM.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

AB has lost it. I don't know if he never had it, but was shielded because he was so talented, or if he lost it because of big hits. But he is certainly messed up in the head now. Hope this doesn't end with him or someone else getting hurt or killed.

One thing is for sure. His NFL career is over.

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
              AB has lost it. I don't know if he never had it, but was shielded because he was so talented, or if he lost it because of big hits. But he is certainly messed up in the head now. Hope this doesn't end with him or someone else getting hurt or killed.

One thing is for sure. His NFL career is over.
              I agree with everything you have typed.

I would add no one misses him.

Comment

I agree with everything Sour Masher wrote except that his NFL career is over. He still has immense talent. At least one more team will take a shot on him, IMO.
                I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Just another day in the life of Antonio Brown:

Apparently AB and his trainer beat up one of the hired movers who was delivering furniture to AB's house. So far, only the trainer has been arrested and charged with battery and robbery. AB went into hiding inside his mansion after police arrived and wanted to question him. According to police, they are continuing their investigation of the incident and are expected to have an update for the media Wednesday morning. It wouldn't surprise me to finally see AB in handcuffs after this episode.

Brown's home is located in a gated community in Hollywood where multiple neighbors told ESPN they've been fed up with the antics coming from the Brown home including multiple police encounters this month.
                  https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...ver-police-say

― Albert Einstein

Comment

A police source told TMZ Sports on Tuesday that cops are working on obtaining an arrest warrant for Antonio Brown.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

One high-ranking team official told Yahoo Sports’ Charles Robinson on Tuesday night that any discussion of Brown coming back into the NFL would likely begin with an evaluation of his mental health.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

BTW, Brown's trainer who got arrested is former Bengals wide receiver/kick returner (2006-08) Glenn Holt. He once returned a kickoff 100 yards for a touchdown.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

With this year's Super Bowl being played in AB's backyard, you can bet that the NFL wants this guy locked up while they are in town. I'm sure that Brown would love nothing more than to upstage the NFL's biggest week of the year.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

― Albert Einstein

Comment

I don't know what I find more shocking about this thread. The antics of AB, or the fact that both S.A. Smith And Skip Bayless have had videos posted in the thread and that neither of the videos made me want to throw up from disgust at the vapid, bombastic nonsense they typically have to offer.

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                                I don't know what I find more shocking about this thread. The antics of AB, or the fact that both S.A. Smith And Skip Bayless have had videos posted in the thread and that neither of the videos made me want to throw up from disgust at the vapid, bombastic nonsense they typically have to offer.
                                Ha! Great point.

Comment

Working...
                                X