No announcement yet.

Antonio Brown to be suspended

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

According to his ex step father, Brown has always been a troubled person with a long history of abusing women. So much for the co fission theory, if true. I am surprised he is playing this week.

Comment

Antonio Brown supposed to play today.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Antonio Brown's first game with Tom Brady & co. results in 4 catches for 56 yards and a TD on 8 targets.
        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Here's the latest news from the AB soap opera:

Sports Illustrated's Robert Klemko reports Antonio Brown sent harassing text messages to the unnamed accuser who shared allegations of his unwanted advance toward her in 2017.

Brown allegedly sent intimidating messages in a group text, including a screenshot of her kids. The accuser's lawyer has sent a letter to the NFL asking them to step in. This is the latest incident that puts Brown's status with the league in jeopardy, as the Personal Conduct Policy prohibits "harassment, or similar forms of intimidation." With a potential placement on the commissioner's exempt list hanging over him, Brown's Week 3 availability looks up in the air.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Brown may have just made this a lot easier for the NFL.

but someone will say he did it because he's working on an even bigger deal with another NFL team!
            finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
            own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
            won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
            RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
            C Stallings 2, Casali 1
            1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
            OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

I read that story yesterday but didn't really understand.

So he was texting someone else to get them to "investigate" her. But he accidentally copied her on the text? Or is the idea that he did it on purpose to try to intimidate her?

I guess I'm asking an intent question about a moron, never mind, no one knows.

*edited to add - I now read the text messages - he included her on it intentionally to try to intimidate her. What a jerk.
              Last edited by Ken; 09-20-2019, 03:44 PM.

Comment

The "AB effect" is starting to show on the Patriots as Bill Belichick storms out of his Friday press conference when repeatedly asked questions about AB.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Pats cut AB.

Comment

Andrew Brandt
                    @AndrewBrandt
                    ·
                    2h
                    Just amazing Antonio Brown couldn’t stay quiet at least until his $5 million bonus installment was due Monday.

He may have forfeited almost $40 million in guarantees these last two weeks.

C Stallings 2, Casali 1
                    1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17

Comment

plot twist which, if true, means the Patriots were even dumber than Antonio Brown - which seemed unpossible

Daniel Wallach
                      @WALLACHLEGAL
                      ·
                      35m
                      I will have an article posted shortly via @TheAthletic
                      explaining why Antonio Brown will likely win his signing bonus grievance against the Patriots and collect all $9M. A deep-dive into the CBA and case law, with appearances by Michael Vick, Plaxico Burress & Judge David Doty.

C Stallings 2, Casali 1

Comment

Can anyone really have sympathy for the Patriots? They got caught with their hand in the cookie jar.

AB signed with them 3 hours after being released. In other words they clearly talked to him beforehand. And they did zero due diligence.

So you cheat and it backfires. Zero sympathy.

Comment

So, that's why AB thanked the Patriots when they released him.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

According to ESPN's Adam Schefter, free agent WR Antonio Brown is not expected to play again this season.

Brown is slated to meet with league officials Thursday to address sexual misconduct allegations made by two accusers. Even if a team signs him (the Seahawks reportedly had interest prior to claiming Josh Gordon off waivers), Brown would likely be placed on the Commissioner's Exempt list until the NFL concludes its investigation, which may not wrap up until after the season. Further complicating matters, Brown has not turned over all evidence related to his case. Between the investigation, his ongoing lawsuit and Brown's pending grievances against both the Patriots and Raiders, AB has a lot to sort out before he gets back on the gridiron.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Here's what Antonio Brown has been up to lately. I'm sure NFL teams will be lining up for the chance to bring this clown show to their city next season.

Last edited by madducks; 01-14-2020, 07:04 AM.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

What the heck happened to this guy? Bad batch of bath salts?

Comment

Working...
                                X