Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pickup deadline this week.

Deep (480 player) 16 team H2H league.

This is the last week our keeper league allows WW pickups to be kept. I am playing for a lousy draft position and the possibility of eternal glory (no one has won three but me. This would be four, but I'm a long shot). In 2020 I expect to contend.

Brock Burke, Aaron Brooks, Framber Valdez and Josh James are either on board or available.
    Based solely on 2020/2021 who is the odd man out?

J
    Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Would guess Brooks but don’t know Burke.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharky View Post
      Would guess Brooks but don’t know Burke.
      23 year old LHP for Texas. Plus FB and control issues but does not look over matched at the ML level. He is currently owned in 19% of Y! leagues.

Brooks is 5%, but he's also almost certain of a rotation spot next year. That said, I picked him up because he has favorable match-ups the rest of the season.
      Ad Astra per Aspera

Comment

Originally posted by onejayhawk View Post
        23 year old LHP for Texas. Plus FB and control issues but does not look over matched at the ML level. He is currently owned in 19% of Y! leagues.

Brooks is 5%, but he's also almost certain of a rotation spot next year. That said, I picked him up because he has favorable match-ups the rest of the season.
        Burke has a rotation spot next year unless he falters the rest of the way. Where do you see control issues on Burke? I've followed him and never seen that scouting report. BB/9 last 3 years of 2.6, 2.9, 2.6. I'd be more concerned about his ability to get Ks at the mlb level than control.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
          Burke has a rotation spot next year unless he falters the rest of the way. Where do you see control issues on Burke? I've followed him and never seen that scouting report. BB/9 last 3 years of 2.6, 2.9, 2.6. I'd be more concerned about his ability to get Ks at the mlb level than control.
          You're right, the AAA number is a small sample. So, he has typical young SP control.

Let throw out another name with the Rangers--Kolby Allard, the guy they got from Atlanta. He's a full year younger, but he's up right now. The velocity is supposedly up a tick.
          Ad Astra per Aspera

Comment

Why couldn't one of you guys have pointed out Nico Hoerner? Now it's too late.

J
            Ad Astra per Aspera

Comment

Working...
            X