Fantasy League Playoffs Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy League Playoffs Question

Darvish is being scratched today because of forearm tightness and should start next Saturday at the Brewers. I have Adrian Houser who has two home starts next week against the Astros and Cubs. Would you keep Darvish in your lineup, or switch out for Houser? I fear Houser getting pounded and I fear Darvish not starting at all. I currently have 8 starts projected and if Darvish misses next week I would have 7. I'm starting 3 relievers next week (Hand, Kimbrel, and Rodgers). If I start Houser I would have 9 starts. My opponent hasn't been decided yet, but whoever it is, it's projected to start 8 and 2 relievers, or 9 and 3 relievers. This is a H2H Weekly league and I had a first round bye this past week and my first game in the playoffs is the upcoming week.

ETA: I forgot to throw in that I have David Price starting against the Yankees next week. Perhaps I should bench him for Houser and leave Darvish in the lineup, even having a potential goose egg from him next week.
    Last edited by Roy Hobbs; 09-01-2019, 12:18 PM.

I'm going with the 2 home starts vs potentially zero starts (and a road start at best in a hitters park). Gotta have some balls to win championships.

Comment

Originally posted by harmon View Post
      I'm going with the 2 home starts vs potentially zero starts (and a road start at best in a hitters park). Gotta have some balls to win championships.
      I forgot to throw in that I have David Price starting against the Yankees next week. Perhaps I should bench him for Houser and leave Darvish in the lineup, even having a potential goose egg from him next week.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Hobbs View Post
        I forgot to throw in that I have David Price starting against the Yankees next week. Perhaps I should bench him for Houser and leave Darvish in the lineup, even having a potential goose egg from him next week.
        Not an AL guy, but Price just coming off the IL to face the Yankees seems like a tough ask. So is Darvish @ Milwaukee, so I guess it's pick your poison.

Comment

Not an AL guy, but Price just coming off the IL to face the Yankees seems like a tough ask. So is Darvish @ Milwaukee, so I guess it's pick your poison.
          On 8/4 Darvish had a win 8/0 line against Mil. I think I'll keep Darvish in whether he pitches or not, and put in Houser for Price and hope he doesn't get lit up.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Hobbs View Post
            On 8/4 Darvish had a win 8/0 line against Mil. I think I'll keep Darvish in whether he pitches or not, and put in Houser for Price and hope he doesn't get lit up.
            I think that's the right way to go....good luck.

Comment

I think that's the right way to go....good luck.
              Thanks.

Comment

Working...
              X