Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday GITH

I just saw that it was your birthday.
    "Looks like I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.
    - Steven McCrosky (Lloyd Bridges) in Airplane

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.
    - nullnor, speaking on immigration law in AZ.

Thanks ITC. Since this is a thread created by someone else for me, I'd like to use it to clarify today's events.

I was born almost 60 years ago.

We celebrated it with a wonderful breakfast and then a walk to the beach.

all hell broke loose on the internet

I went to work and had a great day.

Home now wondering how I can continue this glorious day.

Again, thanks ITC.
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

So you're saying your 59 years old...

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.

Comment

Originally posted by In the Corn View Post
        So you're saying your 59 years old...
        58, but I feel like I aged a year today for some reason.
        If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
        Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

lets have a sexually transmitted disease draft and give each other a big hug. i am hoping someone will let me get Molluscum Contagiosum in the first round.

Comment

Originally posted by nullnor View Post
            lets have a sexually transmitted disease draft and give each other a big hug. i am hoping someone will let me get Molluscum Contagiosum in the first round.
            I heard you can contract that by spoiling a pit bull

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

i am hoping someone will let me get Molluscum Contagiosum in the first round.
              :crickets:

Comment

I think there is already a forum for VD
                ---------------------------------------------
                Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                  I think there is already a forum for VD
                  Pass it on

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Finally, a thread that makes me smile. I knew you guys had it in you!

(and I don't mean the Molluscum Contagiosum ... though I really dunno ...)
                    It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

A Happy Birthday thread in the Hot Topic section.

**** Gith

Comment

Happy birthday ya shit starter!
                        "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                        - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                        -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by fuhrdog View Post
                          A Happy Birthday thread in the Hot Topic section.

**** Gith

I keep waiting for it to explode. happy birthday
                          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                            I keep waiting for it to explode. happy birthday
                            Thanks, it may explode, give it time....

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                              Thanks, it may explode, give it time....
                              Hopefully not. Would be nice if everyone calmed down
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                              X