X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
    It was a mistake Jesus christ dude, I'm not going anywhere
    Stop editing and deleting people's posts. Especially on this thread, goodness, is it that hard to understand how incredibly dumb that is?

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
      Stop coming after me
      "Coming after you" is calling you out for editing posts? Really?

Leave!

Comment

Ugh, this thread needs a moderator.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
          Ugh, this thread needs a moderator.
          That made me lol
          If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
          Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Is there anywhere that shows what content has been edited? Knowing GITH he likely went back and edited other conversations as well replacing what I wrote with something else. Anyone know vBulletin enough to be able to determine this? If I had database access I'd be looking at edit dates > create dates, but that's not necessarily exposed to the front end.

Comment

Looks like GITH deleted the post in this thread where I asked why the Ken-Doll posts were not censored but mine are.

Any way another mod could please restore all most posts? I don't even know if that is possible but clearly GITH is going scorched earth here and I'm not okay with random deletion of the content I have posted.

Comment

I was away for a few days and I see all hell's broken loose!

1 - It's not acceptable for a Mod to delete anyone else's posts
                2 - GITH, I appreciate the job you've done, but maybe we should go in another direction.
                3 - I am restoring all deleted posts where the text hasn't been altered.

And I'm locking this thread. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                X