Koch Brothers, 1 down, 1 to go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nots View Post
    Didn’t this whole thing start with you objecting to having your post called morbid? But now you are calling yourself morbid? So, to summarize, your post wasn’t morbid, but you are morbid? Am I missing something?
    Do your homework, I admit I'm morbid in post #4. Never disputed.
    Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post
      Do your homework, I admit I'm morbid in post #4. Never disputed.
      Right, you’ve self identified as morbid but get pissy when Ken calls your posts morbid.

Comment

Originally posted by nots View Post
        Right, you’ve self identified as morbid but get pissy when Ken calls your posts morbid.
        Hey nots, so you get caught in a lie and then change it to "getting pissy"? Nice attempt at deflection, nots, but I didnt have a single point of attack towards Ken in my initial response, it was merely a disagreement on respect paid to dead assholes.

*removed name-calling*
        Last edited by Teenwolf; 08-27-2019, 01:32 PM.
        Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

numb-nots
          weeeeeeeeeeeeeee here we go again

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
            weeeeeeeeeeeeeee here we go again
            We changed the system, you're supposed to give me "rep" points for clever name-calling.

Comment

Hey numb-nots, so you get caught in a lie and then change it to "getting pissy"? Nice attempt at deflection, numb-nots, but I didnt have a single point of attack towards Ken in my initial response, it was merely a disagreement on respect paid to dead assholes.
              You should seek professional help as you are clearly delusional.

Comment

Originally posted by Judge Jude View Post
                "The Baseball part is in another section, don't enter the porta potty if you don't like the smell. Seriously--is that such a hard concept to grasp?"

this delusion is...... interesting.

if your dry cleaner has a side door to a whorehouse, would you still go there because it is "in another section?"

or would you try a different dry cleaner?

as I have noted, the war is over and the mob has won. but in an e-world, you can't literally imprison the rest of us. all you can do is make us go away. that, you are doing well. the true fact that the size of this crowd would have diminished anyway for various other reasons gives you psychological ground cover to ignore your own role in the site's destruction.

but ignoring it doesn't make it untrue.
                Seriously JJ. Just stop. It's not at all a good look, not that you seem to care---you're gonna die on this hill, oh well. Att least say just once, get off My lawn, just for me please!

IBTW your analogy doesn't work for me, I have no issue with regulated sex for sale.

Just stop coming in here--Please I don't want you to stroke out.
                If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Judge Jude View Post
                  Ken,

Remember the tales of the Japanese soldiers in the jungle, still thinking they were fighting when World War II was already over?

That's you.

the war here is over, and the other guys won. may God help us all.
                  this one made me laugh
                  ---------------------------------------------
                  Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                  ---------------------------------------------
                  The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                  George Orwell, 1984

Comment

lately in RL i've been wondering if things are supposed to be like it is. that everyone has the right to be selfish or take as much as they can from each other. where the rich take advantage of the poor and vis versa. or ppl hating on each other, or just dividing different groups to gain an advantage like in politics. and then when one side complains about the other it's like being a sore loser. i don't think politics is worth the effort or misery. very little ever really changes. but there is healthcare now. but it took 25 years. or there are lower corporate tax rates now, but will it end up being worth it? although if it was a perfect world life wouldn't advance or will it advance at the expense of itself.

going from living in a rich white town to a campground to school in pawtucket RI, the worlds seem vastly different. looking back at the rich white town it almost seems silly. the campground is poor white trash. all 3 places try to take advantage of me as much. greed is a common theme. it doesn't depend on class or race or gender. sometimes i wonder if it's just a coincidence and it's not like this everywhere else. it's just life i guess. i think cell phones are a problem heh

i can tell you one thing, don't ever spoil a pitbull-boxer. it will just sit there staring at you whining in agony 24 hours a day to take it for a walk.
                    Last edited by ; 08-27-2019, 03:10 PM.

Comment

ok back from the walk. it's totally like a video game. just avoiding other dogs and things that get him excited. one lady i am passing opens her RV door and doesn't see me and starts bending down picking stuff up. so i am checking out her ass and i see a big german shepperd head peering outside at us over her from inside. which means it's not on a leash but can run out by mistake. and i calmly walked away where it could see us retreating. you'd get major points for that. i also noticed that most of my friends talk in quick sentences. like declarations like video game characters. like "that's a fire" or 'that fire will curl your leg hairs!' or 'i've seen that girl before'. i swear they do it all the time, it's great.

i also forgot to mention before, a few months ago i was in a dollar store and 2 women started arguing about one of them cutting in front of the other. but they each had only one item and there was no line in front of them. i think that there's so much stuff to buy and so much money around. expensive and cheap stuff, even the way the internet or phones market things all the time. we've really become consumerized. i gave away most of my stuff, and i just keep buying the same stuff back. lol

i even got a one liner off for my video game character "it's that time of year where acorns fall".. they looked at me odd, but i was saying watch out for dents in the hood of your car. and sat down later and saw like 5 really high acorns nail their car.
                      Last edited by ; 08-27-2019, 04:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X