No announcement yet.

Koch Brothers, 1 down, 1 to go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teenwolf is always brutally honest. I can appreciate that. I laughed out loud when i first read this thread title.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post
      By the way, Rotojunkie, your "former favourite site", started a forum called "Hot Button Topics" specifically to contain threads that might be controversial. If my content is too rage-inducing that you obsess over it for an entire day, maybe you should stick to the fucking baseball section, yeah?
      You may have misunderstood my statement. Never did I suggest that it should be moderated. Just that it was morbid and disturbing. Really it's more sad than anything, wishing death on someone and celebrating their death based on their political views is something I have a hard time imagining personally. And you are not the only one -- really it makes me sad for my kids' future because this is in some ways a microcosm of what I see in the hatred between politic parties recently. That's not what I want my kids to experience. But sadly I think it's what we need to be preparing them for. Obviously our terrible president plays a large part in that, but I think there's sadly more to it.

My posting has no bearing on the direction of this site.
      You might be surprised, this community is small enough that everyone's posting has some bearing.

I post my opinion and I state it as such.
      And that's 100% fine with me, but this kind of thread is just gross in my opinion.

If Rotojunkie agrees that my posting crosses a line, they reserve the right to suspend or remove me.
      Again, nothing I posted was about moderating the forum

I'm glad you had a good emotional time over my insults towards a dead scumbag tho... priorities!
      Hmm, if that's what you got out of it, you missed the tone. I'm saddened by the disregard for human life. I disagree with a lot of people on a lot of topics, some of them very important. And I can't imagine wishing death on them. But you do you.

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
        So YOU don't think Koch was that bad of a dude, understand that others think he is and in that Understand why they're celebrating that fact he's gone.
        You should really try reading, I actually stated I don't agree with him politically.

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
        Or NEVER be ok with someone's death even a piece of shit sexual predator like Epstein.
        That's an interesting moral position to take. You are suggesting that no one can have discernment to separate child molesters from people you just don't agree with - they should all be treated the same. And there's no obvious moral difference between a known abuser of children and others you don't like. That's an interesting hill to plant your flag on, good luck with it.

As someone who has young daughters, I'll be sure to avoid people like you who don't seem to think that child molesters should go to a special kind of hell. Seriously, stay the hell away from me, you have issues.

Comment

Ken,

Remember the tales of the Japanese soldiers in the jungle, still thinking they were fighting when World War II was already over?

That's you.

the war here is over, and the other guys won. may God help us all.
          finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
          own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
          won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
          RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
          C Stallings 2, Casali 1
          1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
          OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Originally posted by Judge Jude View Post
            Ken,

Remember the tales of the Japanese soldiers in the jungle, still thinking they were fighting when World War II was already over?

That's you.

the war here is over, and the other guys won. may God help us all.
            Screw that passive give-up attitude, I'll keep fighting for my kids.

Comment

well, I was talking about RJ Bullpen.

of course you should continue to fight the good fight IRL
              finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
              own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
              won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
              RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
              C Stallings 2, Casali 1
              1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
              OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

I'm not sure how Koch can be described merely as "someone you disagree with". He actively promoted a series of lies designed to enrich himself while harming our planet. Good riddance.
                If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
                  You should really try reading, I actually stated I don't agree with him politically.

That's an interesting moral position to take. You are suggesting that no one can have discernment to separate child molesters from people you just don't agree with - they should all be treated the same. And there's no obvious moral difference between a known abuser of children and others you don't like. That's an interesting hill to plant your flag on, good luck with it.

As someone who has young daughters, I'll be sure to avoid people like you who don't seem to think that child molesters should go to a special kind of hell. Seriously, stay the hell away from me, you have issues.
                  I think Koch, who actively sought the destruction of the planet and humanity with it for his own greed, deserves far worse than Jeffrey Epstein. I consider the Koch brothers on par with Hitler, millions will die and be permanently displaced, and that's fact, not opinion or disagreement about policy. Be smarter.

I also think your assertion that GITH "doesn't think child molesters deserve a special place in hell" because he equated Koch with them is 100% idiotically fucking laughable! Calling GITH a child molester apologist because you disagree on Koch's relative amount of evil is what I would consider "fucking gross", but like you say, you do you!

All of these "tone police" posts from right wingers, who whine about my harshness towards scumbag public figures for years on end? Pathetic. Ken, you should fear more for your kids' future in the climate change hellscape we're entering due to purposeful right wing obfuscation. I wish you had 2 brain cells to rub together, but keep whining about language... useless tool of the extinction propagaters, you is!
                  Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
                    I'm not sure how Koch can be described merely as "someone you disagree with". He actively promoted a series of lies designed to enrich himself while harming our planet. Good riddance.
                    Not just "our planet", but the viability of the survival of the species. He's a fucking real life Lex Luthor, villain of humanity.
                    Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

Be smarter [sic] I wish you had 2 brain cells to rub together
                      Gross.. Stay classy Teenwolf, you keep doing you.

Comment

I wish you had 2 brain cells to rub together, but keep whining about language... useless tool of the extinction propagaters, you is!
                        Jessie, I'm so fucking done with your condensing bullshit, I can't even see straight. Your arrogance and fuck everyone that doesn't see the world through my lens is no different the Donald Trump, so from now on, I'm calling you, Canadian Trump, you fucking arrogant asshole. You make this community worse because you just won't listen to anyone, but hey you do you Canadian Trump, you piece of shit!
                        "Looks like I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.
                        - Steven McCrosky (Lloyd Bridges) in Airplane

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.
                        - nullnor, speaking on immigration law in AZ.

Comment

So Ken isnt intending to answer for calling GITH a supporter of child abusers? Because I was offensive for calling him stupid?

I guess Art Vandalay doesn't intend to respond to using Trump's idiotic statement that white supremacy is equivalent to loving one's country?

Okaaaaaay....

You guys cannot defend your own points, which is why is always comes down to me being a vile and disgusting poster. Right wingers have nothing left to say except "please, remain civil!"... sorry motherfuckers, the right wing climate deniers are monsters, and defending their honor is dumb.

Comment

Gross.. Stay classy Teenwolf, you keep doing you.
                            Answer to calling GITH a supporter of child abusers, you classless fucking shitposter!

Comment

Originally posted by In the Corn View Post
                              Jessie, I'm so fucking done with your condensing bullshit, I can't even see straight. Your arrogance and fuck everyone that doesn't see the world through my lens is no different the Donald Trump, so from now on, I'm calling you, Canadian Trump, you fucking arrogant asshole. You make this community worse because you just won't listen to anyone, but hey you do you Canadian Trump, you piece of shit!
                              You've shown yourself time and again advocating for dumbshit centrist neo-conservative bloodsuckers. Your opinion of me ain't worth much. #condescension

Comment

Screw that passive give-up attitude, I'll keep fighting for my kids.
                                Right, oh, great defender of "the children"... who detests the language used when speaking of those enacting human extinction for profit. Smart!

Comment

Working...
                                X