trading Harper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJRadar View Post
    Another offer from the JRam/Kluber owner. He offered both for Harper and Lux. Yet another rejection.
    Good for you! Lux should not be on the table for you to trade as a re-builder. Contending teams should not want Lux for this year. This is another attempt to get you to make an unfavorable trade.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
      Good for you! Lux should not be on the table for you to trade as a re-builder. Contending teams should not want Lux for this year. This is another attempt to get you to make an unfavorable trade.
      I would have taken this. Prospects are nice and I agree a rebuilder should stockpile them. But the first week to two weeks around when they get called up their perceived value is the highest and it's typically time to cash in.

I guess maybe I just don't buy in to Lux as much as others. Zero doubt he'll be a contributer and likely great to have on your fantasy team. But to reach his current perceived value he needs that .451 BABIP he had at AAA to continue at the mlb level. Nooooot gonna happen.

Comment

Working...
      X