What have you guys done with Gregg?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What have you guys done with Gregg?

I leave for a couple of days and now Gregg's missing.
    “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Huh? He logged in last night and posted a couple days ago

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
      Huh? He logged in last night and posted a couple days ago
      Yeah...a couple of days ago....about the amount of time I was gone. You guys realized I was gone and have done something with Gregg.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve 2.0 View Post
        Yeah...a couple of days ago....about the amount of time I was gone. You guys realized I was gone and have done something with Gregg.
        i was annoyed it took you that long to post in the moonlight thread, following your alas thread....
        I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
          i was annoyed it took you that long to post in the moonlight thread, following your alas thread....
          And Gregg just happened to be standing nearby, and next thing you know....
          "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
            And Gregg just happened to be standing nearby, and next thing you know....
            The sack was over his head and he was pushed....
            ---------------------------------------------
            Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
            ---------------------------------------------
            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

The last thing I remember it went dark, I fell a long way into some very cold water. I was picked up by some pirates sailing the Ella Fitzgerald. They took my bitcoins and dropped me off at some RV park. I started walking west towards the sun. I saw the lights on at this Sports Bar and walked it. Where are we?

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                The last thing I remember it went dark, I fell a long way into some very cold water. I was picked up by some pirates sailing the Ella Fitzgerald. They took my bitcoins and dropped me off at some RV park. I started walking west towards the sun. I saw the lights on at this Sports Bar and walked it. Where are we?
                OMG! I'm just glad you're OK!

Comment

OMG! I'm just glad you're OK!
                  “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

What *haven't* we all done with Gregg?

If you know what I mean... Wink Wink

Comment

Working...
                    X