2K20: Jean Segura

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2K20: Jean Segura

Jean Segura departed Sunday's game versus the Braves with an apparent right knee injury.
    Segura was injured when he collided with Ronald Acuna Jr. on a tag play at second base. He was barely able to put any weight on his leg as he needed assistance getting off the field, so it could potentially be a serious injury. The Phillies should have more on Segura's status before long.

SOURCE: Jim Salisbury on Twitter
    Jul 28, 2019, 3:31 PM ET
    Last edited by Roy Hobbs; 07-28-2019, 03:52 PM.

Now saying it’s a shin injury. Good news IMO

Comment

Acuna slid into Segura's left knee. The catcher's throw hit Segura's right shin. It's a right shin contusion.
      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Huge sigh. He is literally my only playable SS.

J
        Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

I just loved this latest from Rotoworld on Segura:

Jean Segura said Monday that he's lost 14 pounds. Segura credits the weight loss to better sleeping habits and no longer drinking whiskey.
          That's a lot of whiskey.
          I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Always fun to read all the best shape of my life stuff. Bregman is down 20 lbs, which apparently is how much that buzzer weighed he wore. Miggy Cabrera just learned that eating veggies is good for you, so he is back to his 2015 weight. Good times.

Comment

Does Segura moving over to 2B change anything for him? Really need him to stay in the 2-hole in the lineup to keep his value.

Comment

Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
                Does Segura moving over to 2B change anything for him? Really need him to stay in the 2-hole in the lineup to keep his value.
                Phillies would prefer him at 3B and Kingery (who, from the who's in the greatest shape of their life files, came into camp JACKED) at 2B. They are giving Segura reps at 3B during ST in hopes that he can play the position. Stay tuned.
                I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Working...
                X