NFL Pre-Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Pre-Season Thread

Giants already lose WRs Sterling Shepard to a broken thumb and Corey Coleman for the season with a torn ACL.

Since Antonio Brown has abandoned twitter, he had to find another way to utilize all of that hot air.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
      Giants already lose WRs Sterling Shepard to a broken thumb and Corey Coleman for the season with a torn ACL.
      Annnnd now Golden Tate suspended 4 games for PEDs.

Comment

AJ Green went down today.

Comment

Originally posted by schlesinj View Post
          AJ Green went down today.
          Out 6-8 weeks per Shefter, which means it could keep him out until Week 4.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
            Out 6-8 weeks per Shefter, which means it could keep him out until Week 4.
            Loving me some Tyler Boyd this year (with or without AJ). Seems John Ross is not off to a good start in camp either.

Comment

Originally posted by Friarfan View Post
              Loving me some Tyler Boyd this year (with or without AJ). Seems John Ross is not off to a good start in camp either.
              The question then becomes could Boyd thrive without Green? Can he beat a team’s #1 CB? Tough to say. If he does, he could be a beast. If he can’t, he’ll have been overbought and underproductive.

Comment

Texans waive D'onte Foreman, who many speculated would push Lamar Miller for the starting gig.

Comment

This is a new one:

A source with knowledge of the situation tells NBC's Chris Simms that Antonio Brown is dealing with frostbitten feet after "entering a cryotherapy machine without the proper footwear."

Last edited by madducks; 08-07-2019, 11:48 AM.
                  “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

I was going to try to draft Antonio Brown in my league, but now i'm getting cold feet.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

This guy won't have to sleep in his car anymore. Damon Sheehy-Guiseppi hasn't played football since junior college in 2016. He talked his way into a tryout with the Browns and made an impression by running a 4.38 40-yard-dash. Here's what he did Thursday night playing in his first game in 3 years:

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
                        I was going to try to draft Antonio Brown in my league, but now i'm getting cold feet.
                        Haha, well you might want to check your head next...

This guy has lost it and here are more details about his time in Oak so far...

The Steelers got this trade right it looks like.

Comment

From that link:

And now this: Raiders’ WR Antonio Brown has told team officials that, unless he gets to wear his old helmet, he will not play football again, per league sources.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Man this clip is comedy gold. "Where's Roethlisberger?"

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver coach Darryl Drake has died, team officials said Sunday. He was 62.

Comment

Working...
                              X