is reality carrying over into fantasy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
    except that there's no way you're getting our maple syrup for anything that rhymes with dump, stump, or pump.
    Wouldn't a word that rhymed with dump ALSO already rhyme with stump and pump? (Oh....it's the exchange rate!!) (Beginning to wonder if I'm running the exchange rate joke into the ground.)
    “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

Originally posted by Steve 2.0 View Post
      Wouldn't a word that rhymed with dump ALSO already rhyme with stump and pump? (Oh....it's the exchange rate!!) (Beginning to wonder if I'm running the exchange rate joke into the ground.)
      Yes, I was being redundant for emphasis. That is, I was saying the same thing in different ways to make a point.
      It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
        Yes, I was being redundant for emphasis. That is, I was saying the same thing in different ways to make a point.
        Never let it be said that some things don't go right over my head.....cause they do.
        “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

Originally posted by Steve 2.0 View Post
          Never let it be said that some things don't go right over my head.....cause they do.
          Let's reverse the title of this thread and ask if fantasy is carrying over into reality? I say yes and we should elect Wonderman president in 2020. She can make Halestorm her cabinet. I bet we'd sell out of the bumper stickers if we made them.

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
            Let's reverse the title of this thread and ask if fantasy is carrying over into reality? I say yes and we should elect Wonderman president in 2020. She can make Halestorm her cabinet. I bet we'd sell out of the bumper stickers if we made them.
            with the crisis on our southern border, we don't need Halestorm, we need ALESTORM!

"You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

I blame cell phones. it causes more division because people group up more or tribalism. we get used to instant gratification. news and stuff is tailored to your preferred view. people in general are less tolerant when you don't go face to face, or it's easier to be meaner. and then the mean or bad attitudes in cyberspace spills over into real life. people never look around at the life going on around them. it's like being stuck in your own head but in your own cell phone. and electronic stuff is addictive when it's fun. not to mention there still may be some physical problems like cancer maybe or bad posture.

so I was a shut in and hoarder and I can say now that I'm out and about, the world has changed! or maybe it was always this way and I never noticed.

Comment

Hey, nullnor's back. Welcome back, nullnor!
                "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

thanks. I've been living on a campground all summer and the wifi sucks. been pretty busy. I got this great idea for a video game based on walking alpha dogs in a double S shaped campground with two baseball fields on each end. object is to get points by avoiding things that might cause complaints and getting points for good runs. you'd be surprised all the things that pop up. there's CJ the RV guys pitbull boxer i walk, and there's Lady the next door neighbors golden retriever. she's actually CJ's girlfriend. she snaps her jaws at him like a wolf and he submits sometimes. there's max the german sheppard, guy who owns him is dying of cancer and he walks him on his scooter. there's other dogs i don't know their names. it's pretty crazy. every guy here is an alpha male and every girl an alpha female with tattoos and pitbulls or mastiffs or great dane, bulldogs etc.. i let the RV guy sleep in the RV with CJ and I've been sleeping in a tent for about 2 months. but we've finally got on each other nerves. he's actually kind of a selfish, self-centered stuck up cunt. he's an ex squad commander marine and doesn't understand im just trying to enjoy life at my own pace. i got him to goto school and gave him a place to stay, i mostly did it for his dog so he could keep it as it would be too hot in the summer in an RV dry docking it at rest stops.

you know i have a theory about what happened to everyone. for example when you start seeing places like the dollar store and savers and salvation army thriving, there's not as big a middle class anymore. it seems like everyone is out for themselves these days. then throw the whole social aspect of cell phones and social media and how fast paced everything is, and this is the new reality. most people don't see it because the loss of civility or patience and tolerance happened gradually to them. for me it's been like one day i went to bed 15 years ago and woke up today in a different universe. but i know there are a lot of caring generous ppl out there, but something does seem off about the world nowadays.

Comment

thanks for the update Nully, please keep on checking in!
                    "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

apparently i am good people. that's how my neighbor introduces me to others. i am not exactly sure what it means but i've helped a lot of ppl out. i bought the guy dying of cancer a carton of cigarettes when he ran out one week. later he gave me 2 cases of prestige beer, brewed in Holland but the pride of Haiti. it's like 5.6% alcohol. i enjoyed it. it says the are rebuilding the brewery in Haiti and their Dutch friends are helping. there's another guy here too dying of cancer. they both ride around on scooters and they BFF's. there's a 3rd with a scooter too. he had to wait for another recharging electric cord, so i tried to charge with a charger but it was 4 batteries in series and not that easy. they drive all over the campground. also, my neighbors air conditioner died, so i ordered a new condenser fan motor and waiting to put it in. my fan motor is dying too so i bought one of those drip-less R2D2 ones, but i got mine working for the time being and gave him the indoor one. he's pretty cool. he's totally from Boston, he's got a huge extended family around him. 5 kids from 2 or 3 wives, works with his hands, he does crack but he's not untrustworthy. he's kind of like a best friend actually. he has an autistic son living with him now.

i've been dating a 60 something Asian woman that owns a motorcycle leather shop. she has a son my age so she won't bring me to her house. we've gone out 4 times. it's weird because i was hoping she would molest me, but she's actually old fashioned and only dated a little. i was really just looking for someone to talk to. she won't go to a hotel because she's not that kind of girl and i can't take her to my place either since i live in the woods, heh. and she dumped me last weekend because she said she couldn't go out with someone that lives in a tent. although we don't text much at all, she texted me yesterday.

my RV guy roommate has gotten back together with his ex. he's 40 and she's 30 and they have a 2 year old. i take full credit for helping/saving him. i've gotten drunk and freaked out on him a few times, but everyone's lives are going ok i guess. one thing i've learned from Rotojunkie is that it can be hard to interact with me. like shit will happen where people will be like, wow, i am not sure if i know what to say. so i give the RV guy a lot of credit.

2 weekends ago 2 lesbians camped next to us. they had a really small tent so it was easier to tell. one was really tall like 6.1ft. i like tall women. it was great watching them interact and set up camp. the tall one did everything and her girlfriend just sat there. when they went to bed me and the RV guy were spying on them from behind our cars. he kept criticizing me for saying i respect privacy in the world and shit yet i was infatuated with the lesbians. and when they went in the tent you could see the tall one wrap her legs around her girlfriend and then the light went out.

i went over the next day and flirted with them. they picked up some guy that didn't belong/snuck in the campground. and i led the guy away for them. i was hoping to have a menage a trios with the girls but later a gay male friend of theirs showed up. i had my roommates dog with me and he was all drunk. i hate it when drunk people bend down to the dog's level and start going goochie goo all drunk with the pitbull. this dog loves to brain people in the head if you lean over. so amazingly i've been successful... oh except for my neighbor's brother. CJ brained that guy in the head and nipped his chin and drew a little blood. that was a big production. but i gave him some weed and my neighbor/his brother told him to STFU or he's kick his ass. i am just really, REALLY careful around children with him. he's a totally friendly dog. the boxer in him. but he's under 2 years old and wants to play. every time you walk him everyone is like can i pet your dog? and i have to say no.

i think the lesbians came looking for me later. i have been drinking a lot, heh. it's been a pretty good summer. so i passed out in my tent and they stole the grill from my fireplace.

Comment

oh i stole an mcdonalds umbrella that blew across 6 lanes of traffic at an intersection yesterday. i was going to walmart and a gust of wind blew up and i saw all these cars miraculously dodge it. as i was deciding to turn around and swing by and grab it it, the wind kept blowing it to a spot where i could open my door and not get out and steal it. and about 50 yards away i finally saw the manager run out hunched over in surprise as i snagged it and drove away.

i was thinking of driving by the restaurant and holding it out the window like a trophy but didn't. i joked with the RV guy on the phone that the police are saying right now to be on the looked for a toyota camry armed with a red mcdonalds coco-cola umbrella. it's actually a high quality umbrella. almost indestructible. so i got the Pitbull his own umbrella...also, i made a point to say if it had happened in England, the police would've said bumbershoot instead of umbrella.

i bet that mcdonalds manager will run out quicker next time one of their umbrellas blow away. hehe

so in addition to being an umbrella bandit, the other day me and my neighbor obtained some concrete blocks for a stand for his marble slab outdoor table. previously we raided an abandoned campsite for bricks and made a custom fireplace. but while walking CJ, i located 14 cider blocks in the woods. while we were loading the truck of my car, some campers walking by saw us. i can only imagine they were like, did we just see people stealing cinder blocks? lol

Comment

Working...
                        X