Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Considering a dump trade, NL-only

10-team NL-only, 5z5 using AVG. What do you think of this offer:

Gavin Lux $10/rookie; contract doesn't start until the year he gets activated
    Anthony Kay $10/rookie
    Franmil Reyes $5B
    Manuel Margot $7A
    Keston Hiura $5A

for

Charlie Blackmon $42A
    Jack Flaherty $5B
    Freddie Freeman $38/2020

alternatively I could get:
    Taylor Trammell $5/rookie
    Carter Kieboom $5/rookie
    Garrett Hampson $5A
    Matt Carpenter $16B

for just Blackmon and Freeman.
    In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

having to put Flaherty in it makes it a NO for me. I think Flaherty is the better than most of the keepers youre getting back, with the exception of Hiura. I know he is a B and the amount of years definitely is a factor but Franmil is marginal and also a B. I am not sold on Kay at this point and Margot is not a keeper so I counter with Hiura and Lux for Freeman and Blackmon and sweat him out. Youre in no rush. he is. I dont like the offer with Trammel Kieboom Haampson and Carp at all.
    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

I offered a slightly more aggressive version of that (Hiura, Lux, Kay for Freeman, Blackmon, Merrill Kelly $12A) and he accepted. Thanks for the advice!
      In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

Originally posted by mjl View Post
        I offered a slightly more aggressive version of that (Hiura, Lux, Kay for Freeman, Blackmon, Merrill Kelly $12A) and he accepted. Thanks for the advice!
        I think you did really well here. Nice job.

Comment

yea thats a great job out of you.
          After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Originally posted by harmon View Post
            I think you did really well here. Nice job.
            Yep. Nice job!

Comment

Working...
            X