Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• non-political political posts

I needed somewhere to share this ...

It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

The older daughter looks like she grew up hard, sometime in the 19th century, working long hours in a factory.

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
        The older daughter looks like she grew up hard, sometime in the 19th century, working long hours in a factory.
        keeping this going ...

The older daughter looks like she grew up hard, sometime in the 19th century, working long hours in a factory in Vladivostok, ending each day with a fifth of vodka and some stale bread.
        It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
          keeping this going ...

The older daughter looks like she grew up hard, sometime in the 19th century, working long hours in a factory in Vladivostok, ending each day with a fifth of vodka and some stale bread.
          U forgot all the unfiltered cigs
          ---------------------------------------------
          Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
          ---------------------------------------------
          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

keeping this going ...

The older daughter looks like she grew up hard, sometime in the 19th century, working long hours in a factory in Vladivostok, ending each day with a fifth of vodka and some stale bread. She saved what little money she earned to treat herself and her sister to a haircut modeled on their favorite actor of the day, Moe Howard. "Cut it like Moe," she snapped at the meekly barber.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
              You beat me to it. This was my thought exactly.

REDRUM!!

Comment

keeping this going ...

Hard and tall! Look how tall she is compared to everyone else!

Comment

Pence to family: "Why the long faces?"
                  finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
                  own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
                  won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
                  RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
                  C Stallings 2, Casali 1
                  1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
                  OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Man, I feel you all have this all wrong .... that's the daughter of the factory's foreman, looking down all all the unwashed, slack-jawed, lazy, laborers and pitying her dad for having to be associated with them. If she were in charge, shit would be different around there!
                    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

She is sorry that she can only bring 54 men to fight for the King in the North against the white walkers
                      "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Speaking of The Shining...

FB_IMG_1563035054326.jpg

Comment

Working...
                        X