Best new NBA duo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best new NBA duo?

Which newly formed pair would you want to chase a title with?
    LeBron and AD
    0%
    KD and Kyrie
    0%
    Kawhi and PG13
    0%
    Russ and the Beard
    0%

I thought westbrook and harden played together previously

Comment

at least one, and in some cases both, player(s) leave a sour taste in my mouth. does lebrone still have the desire to lead the lakers to the promised land?

Comment

Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
        at least one, and in some cases both, player(s) leave a sour taste in my mouth. does lebrone still have the desire to lead the lakers to the promised land?
        after watching Kawhi get all the accolades the past couple of months, yeah, I think he's pretty motivated. With a reasonable supporting cast now developing around him & AD, that's where my vote goes.

edit: BTW, I did read a great tweet last night that the NBA draft should be cancelled for the next few years with the OKC just submitting their list instead.
        Last edited by TranaGreg; 07-12-2019, 09:11 AM.
        It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

To me, Kawhi and PG13 get the nod because they're in their career primes and are so impactful on both sides of the floor. LeBron and AD arguably have a higher ceiling next year, but I think also a lower floor.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
            To me, Kawhi and PG13 get the nod because they're in their career primes and are so impactful on both sides of the floor. LeBron and AD arguably have a higher ceiling next year, but I think also a lower floor.
            Agreed .... and a lot of injury chance.

Houston is going to be .... interesting?
            I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
              Agreed .... and a lot of injury chance.

Houston is going to be .... interesting?
              I didn't think Harden would be able to co-exist offensively with Paul, but he did, and should be able to do so with Russ. Ultimately, I think he should welcome the opportunities to play off-ball, to keep himself fresher for the post-season.

Comment

Working...
              X