RIP GladHeAteHer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by overkill94 View Post
    Well, although I do think he had diabetes (Gary was a big dude), I think he said the amputation was a side effect from a surgery he had for necrotizing fasciitis (aka flesh-eating bacteria). Like I said, the guy had a real bad string of bad luck. He was hoping that a malpractice lawsuit for the amputation would get him some money to hopefully get things back on the right track
    I shouldn't have assumed. But my dad went through something similar, diabetic-related. Just terrible.

Comment

Wow this is a shame. I still remember when he came here and got in trouble for his revealing avatar of Tiffany Amber Thiessen. So sorry to hear this.
      Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Originally posted by Piney Boy View Post
        Wow this is a shame. I still remember when he came here and got in trouble for his revealing avatar of Tiffany Amber Thiessen. So sorry to hear this.
        That wasn't Tiffany Amber-Thiessen!

Comment

Damn, that's sad. RIP Glad!

Comment

I am truly saddened by this news. I'd been thinking about him lately & had meant to call him & see how he was doing. As Nick (overkill) said, he was a very sweet man.

He recruited me into a league and we were in 2 leagues together up until last year.

RIP Gary

Comment

sad news, RIP

I tried to remember his avatar and search for it but cant quite remember... this is the best I could do. Its the only thing I knew him by.

"The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

In mammary......er memory of Glad:

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

I didn’t know him but I remember him from the old days. This is terrible news. RIP.
                  Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                  We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

no one should die in a civilized country because they can't get proper health care
                    "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

damn

Comment

There's a GFM for his burial fund -- https://www.gofundme.com/julian-amp-...R_WuaP_-mOoMyk

Comment

RIP Glad. Thanks for the memories.
                          "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
                          "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

Originally posted by Long John View Post
                            RIP Glad. Thanks for the memories.
                            Do you mean mammaries?

Sorry if a joke here is out of line, but what little I recall of Glad makes me think he would appreciate it.

ETA: I see Madducks beat me to the punch, and with a visual aid to boot.
                            Last edited by Sour Masher; 07-17-2019, 01:54 PM.

Comment

RIP Glad. I never met him, but he seemed to be one of the "good guys" years ago, when I was on here a lot.
                              Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
                              -- William James

Comment

Working...
                              X