Jack Flaherty wtf?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jack Flaherty wtf?

Between him and Goldschmidt the wretched Cardinals are killing my team.
    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

He has been turrble of late. I was literally just reading through his last 5 starts and retching.

Comment

It feels like a buy low opportunity.

Velocity looks fine. Babip is up slightly (although last year's might not have been sustainable). K's are fine, control looks great. His slider and curve are not as effective this year as they were previously, and he's backed off some on usage.

I suspect some of this is confidence, some is luck, and he likely needs to make some adjustments as well. But I don't see anything preventing him from being the same guy he was last year. Buy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
        It feels like a buy low opportunity.

Velocity looks fine. Babip is up slightly (although last year's might not have been sustainable). K's are fine, control looks great. His slider and curve are not as effective this year as they were previously, and he's backed off some on usage.

I suspect some of this is confidence, some is luck, and he likely needs to make some adjustments as well. But I don't see anything preventing him from being the same guy he was last year. Buy.
        Well since I'm at the cap and he's only $2 I'm stuck with him, so I hope you're right.
        If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
        - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Agree with Ken that he is a low buy. He has given up a few HR last few games but better to hold him at this point.

Comment

Working...
          X