0%
    Lakers
    0%
    Clippers
    0%
    Somewhere else
    0%

The poll is expired.

If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

I'm still giving the Raptors the slight edge, but my confidence is declining. I'd say 55% Toronto, 35% Lakers, 10% Clippers.

Comment

Thank goodness it wasn't the Lakers
      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Piney nailed it!
        If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
        - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
          Thank goodness it wasn't the Lakers
          Indeed. I think next year the NBA will look at moving to a 2 on 2 format.

Disappointing for us in the north, but not shocking. We still have a pretty darn good team left, and one of the best GMs heading into what will be a crazy couple of years (it seems that pretty much anyone who is half decent will be a free agent over the next two seasons).

Oh yeah, and we won a championship.
          It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

I can't complain. He helped give Toronto, Ontario and Canada maybe its greatest basketball moments of all time. and frankly, this is what was expected last off-season anyhow...

Comment

Working...
            X