Why do women hate fantasy sports?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by madducks View Post
    It seems that every time i mention to a woman that i play fantasy sports, she just rolls her eyes and/or smirks. It's just a harmless recreational activity. Why do most women seem to hate fantasy sports so much?
    Eh. Try explaining to your new girlfriend your Gal Gadot and Lzzy Hale obsessions. (Actually, she's cool with it.....I just wanted to post something - haven't in days). (Plus, I can let you all know that I've got a girlfriend).
    “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

... who's okay with a gal gadot obsession ... nice ...
      It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve 2.0 View Post
        Eh. Try explaining to your new girlfriend your Gal Gadot and Lzzy Hale obsessions. (Actually, she's cool with it.....I just wanted to post something - haven't in days). (Plus, I can let you all know that I've got a girlfriend).
        Ah, adding another recipient for your Spanish Christmas cards in a few months?

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
          Nope. This one is the real thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
            Not my proudest moment. I'm better now.

Comment

Eh. .....I just wanted to post something - haven't in days). (Plus, I can let you all know that I've got a girlfriend).
              So now you have to sneak to come in here?

Comment

I don't think he really has a girlfriend. It's like the kid in junior high or high school who totally has a girlfriend that lives in Niagara Falls.

Brian Johnson reveals his imaginary Canadian girlfriend he met at Niagara Falls.At least John Hughes didn't kill her. Manti Te'o is young and has much to le...

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                  So now you have to sneak to come in here?
                  Nope. She's cool with my oddball hobbies. (Like posting here)

Comment

Originally posted by umjewman View Post
                    I don't think he really has a girlfriend. It's like the kid in junior high or high school who totally has a girlfriend that lives in Niagara Falls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZwXN5OgikA
                    You've seen her pic, dude!

Comment

You've seen her pic, dude!
                      No, I've seen a picture of you standing with a woman. That could be ANYONE.

Comment

Originally posted by umjewman View Post
                        No, I've seen a picture of you standing with a woman. That could be ANYONE.
                        point taken. Who is that adorable family who you've been photoshopping your picture into their pictures?

Comment

point taken. Who is that adorable family who you've been photoshopping your picture into their pictures?
                          I have a Facebook account? I've been hacked!

Comment

Nope. She's cool with my oddball hobbies. (Like posting here)
                            So why haven't you been posting as reg....oh... never mind.

Comment

Working...
                            X