Drop Aguilar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drop Aguilar?

I made a trade very early in the season moving Cain for Desmond and Aguilar. Desmond has performed very well but Aguilar mostly sits on the bench both the Brewers and mine. He is only $2 and still has an option to keep for next season. I keep thinking he is going to get hot at some point and go on a roll. Drop? Keep for now?

I dunno. He's started only 3 of the last 9 games, and the Brewers are likely to recall Hiura again any day now, creating a bigger logjam at 1B if Shaw gets some playing time there (which he probably won't, but you never know with them.)

Thames has a cheap buy-out for next year (but also a $7.5m team option, so nothing terrible), so maybe your hope would be that he goes and Aguilar gets another shot, but I think this is a sunk year for him. And it's probably only 50-50 that they buyout Thames. So if you need the roster spot and another player, dump him. But if you have one eye on next season, I guess hold.

Comment

What kind of league?

Comment

NL only 5x5 10 teams.

Comment

He isn't quite as bad as the first six weeks, but it's still bad enough. He taking a lot of pitches which makes me wonder if its a vision problem.

J
          Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Working...
          X