Where do they play next year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do they play next year?

1 point for each right answer (or should we make it one of those confidence things, where you get 20 points if you get your top choice right, 19 for the next, on down to 1.)

Durant
    Leonard
    Irving
    Walker
    Thompson
    Butler
    Harris
    Cousins
    Porzingis
    Russell
    Vucevic
    Middleton
    Horford
    Randall
    Brogdon
    Lopez
    Gasol
    Rozier
    Reddick
    Rose
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

I think Kawhi Leonard returns to TOR. It's a perfect situation for him, because they can give him the rest days he covets, and he has a chance to win more rings.

I think Klay stays with the Warriors. KD is a tougher guess. I think his injury may lead to him staying, whereas before I thought he was definitely going to bolt.

I think the Bucks will bring the gang back together if they can, including Middleton, Lopez and Brogdon.

I think the Nets may give it a try next year with Kyrie and D'Angelo in the same backcourt.

I think Kemba will join LeBron and AD in LA.

I think Julius Randle will go to the Knicks.

Maybe Butler goes to the Clippers as a consolation prize when they're spurned by Kawhi. Maybe Cousins, too.

I presume Porzingis will stick with Dallas and I think Vucevic will stick with Orlando because most other teams don't seem to want or need a traditional center anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
      1 point for each right answer (or should we make it one of those confidence things, where you get 20 points if you get your top choice right, 19 for the next, on down to 1.)

Durant
      Leonard
      Irving
      Walker
      Thompson
      Butler
      Harris
      Cousins
      Porzingis
      Russell
      Vucevic
      Middleton
      Horford
      Randall
      Brogdon
      Lopez
      Gasol
      Rozier
      Reddick
      Rose
      I thought they played basketball on a court. So my answer is "on a court".
      “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

Originally posted by Steve 2.0 View Post
        I thought they played basketball on a court. So my answer is "on a court".
        That's not nearly specific enough. The correct answer is "What is the NBA?"

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
          That's not nearly specific enough. The correct answer is "What is the NBA?"
          That's a question.
          "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Nah, that is a pronoun.

Comment

gasol opts to return to the world champion Raptors, kawni isn't far behind...

Comment

Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
                gasol opts to return to the world champion Raptors, kawni isn't far behind...
                Dude, he won you a championship and you still gonna spell the man's name wrong every time? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
                  Dude, he won you a championship and you still gonna spell the man's name wrong every time? LOL
                  yeah, about that, I just gotta say that London is actually closer to Detroit than Toronto ...

It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Durant and Irving to Nets?!?
                    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
                      yeah, about that, I just gotta say that London is actually closer to Detroit than Toronto ...

born and bred in Toronto. only in london because of marriage (happy wife, happy life)

I am waiting to read "kawni re-signs with the Raptos"

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
                        Durant and Irving to Nets?!?
                        Heh heh. Noice.

Comment

I would buy a shirt
                          http://news.sportslogos.net/2019/07/...gons-brooklyn/

Comment

Working...
                          X