Best SP rookies who will be called up ROS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best SP rookies who will be called up ROS

I need one more impact SP, who are some names I should be scouting who could actually make an impact this season? High K preferably. Obviously sooner is better but really I want to know who to throw my max bids at so a top-5 rank would be great. Thanks!
    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Does Dallas Keuchel count? Zac gallen and Eliser Hernandez

Comment

Gallen is making his MLB debut tonight. Keuchel pitching tomorrow.

Comment

Is Chris Paddack down for ROS due to Innings, or will he get called up again? Even if he does he probably won’t help a lot around league playoff time. He probably will be shut down after innings limit is reached. That’s the big issue with rookie pitchers

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Hobbs View Post
          Is Chris Paddack down for ROS due to Innings, or will he get called up again? Even if he does he probably won’t help a lot around league playoff time. He probably will be shut down after innings limit is reached. That’s the big issue with rookie pitchers
          Paddack is back up this weekend.

What are playoffs? This isn’t fantasy football aren’t the majority of leagues roto? Innings now are the same as innings in September.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
            Paddack is back up this weekend.

What are playoffs? This isn’t fantasy football aren’t the majority of leagues roto? Innings now are the same as innings in September.
            We play H2H weekly by categories 5x5. Playoffs start after week 21 (6 teams). Winng a category in any given week same as a game won to overall record. Losing a category same as a game lossed to overall record. I’m currently in first place in my division with a o 76-37-7 record. If a pitcher is shut down around playoff time he obviously can’t help a team.
            Last edited by Roy Hobbs; 06-20-2019, 07:57 AM.

Comment

We play H2H weekly by categories 5x5. Playoffs start after week 21 (6 teams).
              Sorry to be blunt, but yuck. H2H is for football.

Comment

Sorry to be blunt, but yuck. H2H is for football.
                Sorry to be blunt but this dynasty league no salaries is everyone’s favorite league for those in this league. We can carry prospects, 34 man rosters for playoff teams last year and 36 man rosters for teams that didn’t make the playoffs last year. Start 13 position players and 9 pitchers, 3 of which must be starters. Roto is old school for fantasy baseball and so is salaries. This league has been around since 2005. Only draft was in 2005. However, we do have an unlisted player draft every year. You can add any prospect throughout the year but contending teams must balance winning now with stashing prospects since we have only 34 or 36 man rosters, depending on whether you made the playoffs last year and have to start 22 players each week.
                Last edited by Roy Hobbs; 06-20-2019, 08:13 AM.

Comment

Sorry to be blunt but this dynasty league no salaries is everyone’s favorite league for those in this league. We can carry prospects, 34 man rosters for playoff teams last year and 36 man rosters for teams that didn’t make the playoffs last year. Start 13 position players and 9 pitchers, 3 of which must be starters. Roto is old school for fantasy baseball and so is salaries. This league has been around since 2005. Only draft was in 2005. However, we do have an unlisted player draft every year. You can add any prospect throughout the year but contending teams must balance winning now with stashing prospects since we have only 34 or 36 man rosters, depending on whether you made the playoffs last year and have to start 22 players each week.
                  You realize you are a on a site called ROTOjunkiefix right? Calling Roto old school is quite comical here...

I've played many head to head leagues over the years and many roto. H2H is far too much like flipping coins. Roto is the better choice, and frankly it isn't close. And that's why I go to sites like this one.

Comment

You realize you are a on a site called ROTOjunkiefix right? Calling Roto old school is quite comical here...

I've played many head to head leagues over the years and many roto. H2H is far too much like flipping coins. Roto is the better choice, and frankly it isn't close. And that's why I go to sites like this one.
                    Each to their own. I also prefer dynasty leagues over redraft. Also dislike salary leagues. Only play the one dynasty league now. Love ylthe minors aspect and keep players forever if you wish. Hard to balance wining now with stashing prospects. Like I said each to their own. Everyone loves our league that plays in it.

Comment

Ok, so Gallen, anyone else? He's having a great year but he's not very highly ranked on prospect lists and didn't even crack rhd's top 150.

Keuchel isn't available.
                      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                      - Terence McKenna

Comment

Snagged Gallen for $15, let's hope it was worth it.
                        - Terence McKenna

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
                          Snagged Gallen for $15, let's hope it was worth it.
                          Good purchase, I got him for $23

Comment

Gotta think Hiura will be back up soon, for good.

L.Urias on SD?

OOPS, sorry, didn't see it was "SP" rookies....never mind...
                            12-team mixed keeper. 6x6 (OBP, QS the extra categories).

C- J.McCann
                            1B-Cron
                            2B- Villar
                            SS- Andrus
                            3B-Baez
                            MI-L. Gurriel
                            CI- Y.Gurriel
                            OF- Blackmon, Judge, Betts, Dom.Santana
                            UTIL- Benintendi
                            BENCH: Pence, Dyson
                            SP: Verlander, Scherzer, M. Boyd, JA Happ, Ponce de Leon
                            RP: Yates, Greene, C.Martinez, Oberg, Bummer, N.Anderson
                            IL: Buxton

Comment

Working...
                            X