2K19 Pay for Play Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
    Maher got cut, so I cut him this morning with the intention of picking up a replacement. Turns out that you have to have at least a buck to pick up a free agent, unlike getting one on the WW and being able to bid ). So I had no money, and I'd already cut Maher...
    Damn, you could have just told me this and I would’ve at least given you Maher back.....

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
      Damn, you could have just told me this and I would’ve at least given you Maher back.....
      Can you retroactive the scores?
      "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
      - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
      -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
        Can you retroactive the scores?
        I added Maher back for you, so you can check the scores now.

Comment

Hammer also had an illegal lineup, so I added back the players for him to make his lineup legal (all were on IR anyway, and the Skins scored just one pt).

Comment

I added Maher back for you, so you can check the scores now.
            Seems to have worked, although I'd guess my alter-ego preferred it the other way. Thanks...

-Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
              Beg to differ, free agents automatically cost you $1 out of your allocation, waiver claims can be free. They are very similar but they are not the same.
              Oddly enough it looks like free agent pickups are NOT getting the X contract treatment fwiw.

For example, Greg Olsen on Hammer's team

Comment

Oddly enough it looks like free agent pickups are NOT getting the X contract treatment fwiw.

For example, Greg Olsen on Hammer's team
                It's a manual process and I do it every so often. If there are any I missed, let me know.

Comment

Welp, I've done all the scoring I can do this year. Anthony Miller decided to put up 1.2 points after 5 weeks in a row in double digits, but that was an audible for Henry sitting, so I can't honestly say I expected too much. All in all, 133 is a score I would have been happy with coming in (not elated, but I can't complain).

Revo, if Diggs can put up 25, which he is certainly capable of, then you get a well deserved championship. Good luck to you tonight!!

Comment

Congrats Ken! Beating the CMac-Jackson combo would have been a monumental task, and my RBs came up small when it mattered most. Congrats!!

Comment

Thank you thank you!

Comment

Congratulations Ken...hell of a rookie year!

-Warren Ellis

Comment

Cleanup items - very minor.

The following players should be changed to X contracts since they were picked up during the playoffs (I doubt any are keeper material, I guess Washington is the only one that's relatively close)

Big Tymers - Jason Myers
                          Hammer - Redskins
                          Non-Alcoholic - DeAndre Washington

On a separate note, what was Hammer doing winning players and then dropping them immediately? Nothing looked nefarious, they were mostly IR players. But he won Damien Harris, Byrce Love, Parris Campbell, Diontae Johnson, and Jalen Hurd and then immediately dropped them the same day. Looks odd in the transaction logs, so just asking out of curiosity.

Comment

Cleanup items - very minor.

The following players should be changed to X contracts since they were picked up during the playoffs (I doubt any are keeper material, I guess Washington is the only one that's relatively close)

Big Tymers - Jason Myers
                            Hammer - Redskins
                            Non-Alcoholic - DeAndre Washington

On a separate note, what was Hammer doing winning players and then dropping them immediately? Nothing looked nefarious, they were mostly IR players. But he won Damien Harris, Byrce Love, Parris Campbell, Diontae Johnson, and Jalen Hurd and then immediately dropped them the same day. Looks odd in the transaction logs, so just asking out of curiosity.
                            He didn't realize that players picked up during the fantasy post-season couldn't be kept.

On another note, maybe you can go through the add/drops and see if there are any players I missed who should have a Round 8 tag rather than a higher round tag (players drafted in Rds 11 or later but dropped and re-picked up get an 8th rd tag rather than their original round tag).

Comment

He didn't realize that players picked up during the fantasy post-season couldn't be kept.
                              Hey look at that, someone else in my didn't read the rules carefully club! I don't feel so stupid now.

Comment

Working...
                              X