Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Durant - ruptured achilles? out all of next season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Durant - ruptured achilles? out all of next season?

Ugh. Major ramifications all around and I feel terrible for him. First game back - I have to think the medical staff knew that risk when they cleared him. Did KD know it too? How much pressure was he under to take the risk? And if the Warriors did rush him back, and it is the Achilles, they're likely to pay for it, as he'd be crazy not to exercise his player option next year and convalesce on the Warriors' books.

Yeah, that was tough to see. Kerr said a couple of games ago that he kept KD out coz if he re-injured himself he couldn't forgive himself. I get it - it was a finals elimination game - it was a calculated risk. But what a shame.

edit: ... looks like it's gonna be a long time ...

Last edited by TranaGreg; 06-11-2019, 03:22 PM.
    It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
      convalesce on the Warriors' books.
      Wouldn't a chair, couch, or bed be more comfortable?
      “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

And now Klay with an ACL tear.

Already my Knicks' fan friends are promoting the idea of signing both KD and Klay to max deals and just sucking next year to get another high lottery pick.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve 2.0 View Post
          Wouldn't a chair, couch, or bed be more comfortable?
          Looks comfy

"Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

it's hard to tell from that pic but these books are actually on that shelf ...

It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Working...
            X