Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McCutchen Out for the Season (6/4)

torn ACL

Damn. That sucks. My 3 peat chances continue to decline. I have Kluber, Cutch, Gallo, Molina, Weaver, Lowrie, Efflin. Not looking good.

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
      Damn. That sucks. My 3 peat chances continue to decline. I have Kluber, Cutch, Gallo, Molina, Weaver, Lowrie, Efflin. Not looking good.
      You should roster more players, I bet your competition has more than 7. That will help your odds.

Comment

Damn. I don't even have him on my teams, but he's a personal favorite that i enjoy watching.
        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
          Damn. I don't even have him on my teams, but he's a personal favorite that i enjoy watching.
          Yeah, he is a fun player to root for. And he was having a great season.

Comment

McCutchen and Granderson are my two favorite players from the last 10 years.

they love love love the game, and the fans.
            finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
            own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
            won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
            RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
            C Stallings 2, Casali 1
            1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
            OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

what a strange game this is ... Jay Bruce goes from being virtually worthless yesterday morning to hugely valuable this morning ... if anyone dropped him based on the trade I wonder what his faab will be ...

Originally posted by Ken View Post
              You should roster more players, I bet your competition has more than 7. That will help your odds.
              :thumbsup:
              It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
                Nicely played, Ken.

Comment

Working...
                X