Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Player Do I Drop?

Have to activate Strop?

Nick Anderson - love the Ks but still is a work in progress.
    Melancon - I have Smith so insurance if he gets traded
    Moronta - Again Smith. Like Anderson but seems to be ahead of him
    Kemp - could be called up soon and with the Mets Mash unit might get decent PT. Hard to say what he has left in the tank but golly gee willickers, Batman he was an all-star last season.

Kemp because he has no long term value if this is a keeper league

Comment

Originally posted by pitbull View Post
      Have to activate Strop?

Nick Anderson - love the Ks but still is a work in progress.
      Melancon - I have Smith so insurance if he gets traded
      Moronta - Again Smith. Like Anderson but seems to be ahead of him
      Kemp - could be called up soon and with the Mets Mash unit might get decent PT. Hard to say what he has left in the tank but golly gee willickers, Batman he was an all-star last season.
      With out seeing your free agent pool it is hard to tell. I am not dropping Kemp or Moronta. If K's are more important I drop Melancon not waiting for the saves that don't seem to come. If era is more important I drop Anderson.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
        With out seeing your free agent pool it is hard to tell. I am not dropping Kemp or Moronta. If K's are more important I drop Melancon not waiting for the saves that don't seem to come. If era is more important I drop Anderson.
        This assumes playing for this year.

Comment

My pitching is really good. W-1st, SV-2nd, ERA-1st, WHIP-2nd and K-2nd. And this is with a pitcher I have dropped Freeland. Leaning toward Melancon.

Comment

Nick Anderson seems like the drop here. He's redundant with Moronta.

Comment

Working...
            X