Clear All

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
    get the giant burger then....

That looks really good!

Comment

Turkey Sandwiches and BLTs disagree
      Amen brother!

If I can't have mayo on a Turkey Sandwich or BLT I am passing and eating something different.

Comment

Turkey Sandwiches and BLTs disagree
        I definitely prefer mustard on turkey sandwiches. I haven't really eaten BLTs, generally viewing bacon as a secondary meat on a sandwich rather than as the only meat.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
          Amen brother!

If I can't have mayo on a Turkey Sandwich or BLT I am passing and eating something different.
          silly gentiles

Comment

Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
            I definitely prefer mustard on turkey sandwiches. I haven't really eaten BLTs, generally viewing bacon as a secondary meat on a sandwich rather than as the only meat.
            silly Jewish guy

Comment

My current lunch is Turkey/Swiss/Lettuce with mustard - where the seeds are whole and break in your mouth

Comment

I had a Beyond Meat burger yesterday from the local vegan grocery shop. I love going there and watching older non-vegans trying the beyond burgers and going crazy for them. Also, my omnivore daughter loves the beyond burger. I find it a little bit too authentic tasting, so it grosses me out a little. The smell and taste and texture are all so authentic (packaged in a synthetic blood type of moisture to cook in, smells quite meat-like when fried up). My wife won't eat them for that reason. But it's nice to have more vegan options all over town, even in flyover country.
                Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post
                  I had a Beyond Meat burger yesterday from the local vegan grocery shop. I love going there and watching older non-vegans trying the beyond burgers and going crazy for them. Also, my omnivore daughter loves the beyond burger. I find it a little bit too authentic tasting, so it grosses me out a little. The smell and taste and texture are all so authentic (packaged in a synthetic blood type of moisture to cook in, smells quite meat-like when fried up). My wife won't eat them for that reason. But it's nice to have more vegan options all over town, even in flyover country.
                  I am not giving up meat, but I would be curious to try one.

Comment

The future shows that being a vegan amounts to torture...

"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                    - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                    -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                      I am not giving up meat, but I would be curious to try one.
                      Same here.
                      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
                        Same here.
                        I had the Impossible Burger which I guess is a rival company. It was good, definitely better than I thought. If I ate a lot of red meat, I would be willing to make the switch, but I eat burgers/red meat as more of an occasional indulgence now, so I'll stick with meat.

Comment

National donut day came and went and no one offered me a free donut.

J
                          Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Everyone hates Mayonnaise....

"You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

wacky NJ going with an off-the-board play - I noticed today that they completely renovated the Garden State Parkway rest stop near the north end of the Jersey Shore (for Joe Piscopo SNL fans, near Exit 98), leaving it unrecognizable in a very good way.

and so long Burger King and hello, Shake Shack - sort of a northeast In'n'Out Burger, with edible, politically-correct meat beloved by NYC ironic hipsters and Mets fans at Citi Field. this rest stop also now has an ironic Starbucks.

the loneliest workers are the ones at the pretzel place next to Shake Shack - I saw a dozen people waiting for their Ironic Burgers, and no one patronizing the bourgeois pretzel place.
                                finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
                                own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
                                won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
                                RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
                                C Stallings 2, Casali 1
                                1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
                                OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Working...
                                X