National Burger Day.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
    Nah, they're great in tandem on a burger. Hot dogs, however, must be ketchup free, as is true for any and all cold sandwiches. Hot dogs take mustard and kraut. Deli meats and cheeses take mustard - all of them - except on an Italian sub which takes oil, vinegar and oregano. Mayo should be reserved only for salads, and even then as sparingly as possible.
    You should write a book.

I have a friend that insists on ketchup on their hot dogs.
    “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

Originally posted by Steve 2.0 View Post
      When i'm dogging it, i always look to ketchup.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
        When i'm dogging it, i always look to ketchup.
        I see what you did there
        finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
        own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
        won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
        RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
        C Stallings 2, Casali 1
        1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
        OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

I disagree with many things above - mayo can be good on a burger when used correctly - but he's right about the no-ketchup rule on dogs; I think I stopped doing that when I turned 12.
          It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
            I disagree with many things above - mayo can be good on a burger when used correctly - but he's right about the no-ketchup rule on dogs; I think I stopped doing that when I turned 12.
            NATIONAL Burger day....not INTERNATIONAL Burger day.....sorry, eh.

#YouKnowIKid

Comment

NATIONAL Burger day....not INTERNATIONAL Burger day.....sorry, eh.

#YouKnowIKid
              hey, I'm in a nation
              It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

hey, I'm in a nation
                Perfect! I laughed out loud! And as a Canadian, your're so polite that not only will you not use all caps to shout, you keep all your capital letters to a minimum.
                Last edited by Steve 2.0; 05-31-2019, 09:36 AM.

Comment

Perfect! I laughed out loud! And as a Canadian, your're so polite that not only will you not use all caps to shout, you keep all your capital letters to a minimum.
                  I'm saving my caps for when it really matters

Comment

If there are no tomatoes there will be ketchup on my hot dog. Right on top of the relish, onion, pickle, and celery salt. Sport peppers depending on mood.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                      If there are no tomatoes there will be ketchup on my hot dog. Right on top of the relish, onion, pickle, and celery salt. Sport peppers depending on mood.
                      wait.....tomatoes on a hot dog? Really?

Comment

Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
                        Nah, they're great in tandem on a burger. Hot dogs, however, must be ketchup free, as is true for any and all cold sandwiches. Hot dogs take mustard and kraut. Deli meats and cheeses take mustard - all of them - except on an Italian sub which takes oil, vinegar and oregano. Mayo should be reserved only for salads, and even then as sparingly as possible.
                        Turkey Sandwiches and BLTs disagree
                        "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

You should write a book.

is your friend 9?
                          "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

hey, I'm in a nation
                            get the giant burger then....

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
                              is your friend 9?
                              Nope, 52

Comment

wait.....tomatoes on a hot dog? Really?
                                Yep. Check out this beauty!

beer-hotdog.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X