X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DMT View Post
    In n Out double-double animal style.
    I have no idea what that means.
    “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

American cheese, Mushrooms, sauteed onions, ketchup.

I always switch up the cheese on Swiss and Mushroom burgers at restaurants... not a swiss cheese fan.
      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by Steve 2.0 View Post
        No condiment? What kinda weirdo are you?
        I attended 12 years of Catholic schools. use of condiments was considered a mortal sin BITD.
        finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
        own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
        won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
        RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
        C Stallings 2, Casali 1
        1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
        OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
          American cheese, Mushrooms, sauteed onions, ketchup.

I always switch up the cheese on Swiss and Mushroom burgers at restaurants... not a swiss cheese fan.
          Well, yeah, you're getting shortchanged because of all the holes in it. Duh.

Comment

Originally posted by Judge Jude View Post
            I attended 12 years of Catholic schools. use of condiments was considered a mortal sin BITD.
            At least I know what kind of weirdo you are, now.

Comment

SO.....did the girls wear those plaid skirts? If so, did you find it hard to concentrate? Oh, and so it's not considered a hijacking of the thread, what kind of burgers did the girls like?

Comment

the girls indeed had to wear uniforms - the exception being senior girls on Fridays.
                we liked Fridays. a lot.
                boys - no uniforms, and mine was the first class not to require a tie. button-down shirt, maybe a sweater or vest, and slacks and shoes (yes, and socks and underwear).

so as not to hijack the thread, no idea on their burger choices.
                finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
                own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
                won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
                RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
                C Stallings 2, Casali 1
                1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
                OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

the girls indeed had to wear uniforms - the exception being senior girls on Fridays.
                  we liked Fridays. a lot.
                  boys - no uniforms, and mine was the first class not to require a tie. button-down shirt, maybe a sweater or vest, and slacks and shoes (yes, and socks and underwear).

so as not to hijack the thread, no idea on their burger choices.
                  I'm so glad we've learned not to hijack threads.

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
                    In n Out double-double animal style.
                    this, or a western cheeseburger (bacon, onion rings, BBQ sauce, pickles)
                    "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

I like to mix it up, but I'd say my go-to is a swiss cheese, lettuce, tomato, ketchup and mustard on a grilled beef burger, medium rare. The Shannon Rose near me puts this on an English muffin and it's really, really good.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
                        I like to mix it up.
                        You're a rebel.

Comment

Originally posted by b-fly View Post
                          i like to mix it up, but i'd say my go-to is a swiss cheese, lettuce, tomato, ketchup and mustard on a grilled beef burger, medium rare. The shannon rose near me puts this on an english muffin and it's really, really good.
                          and? And? And?

Comment

and? And? And?
                            Do you want fries with that?

Comment

Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
                              Do you want fries with that?
                              I mean...mustard AND ketchup?? Pick a pony to ride, dude.

Comment

I mean...mustard AND ketchup?? Pick a pony to ride, dude.
                                Nah, they're great in tandem on a burger. Hot dogs, however, must be ketchup free, as is true for any and all cold sandwiches. Hot dogs take mustard and kraut. Deli meats and cheeses take mustard - all of them - except on an Italian sub which takes oil, vinegar and oregano. Mayo should be reserved only for salads, and even then as sparingly as possible.

Comment

Working...
                                X