Get Well Wishes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get Well Wishes

To Jason...no offense but you look like you went 5 rounds with Khabib. Hope you are feeling better soon.D7P3gxVVsAA7FH_.jpg
    Last edited by fuhrdog; 05-23-2019, 07:55 PM.

wtf?

Cripes, I don't follow Jason on twitter, but looked him up and saw this (with the picture above).

So, I am on the IL for awhile. Scooter + misjudging curb to avoid a car = this. Broken elbow,’some dental damage, but nothing fractured on face. Thankful my wonderful colleagues got me attention and got me back to the hotel. Also, staff at UC San Diego Health was amazing
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Thanks guys. Scooter caught a portion of the sidewalk ramp just wrong as I made a judgement call due to traffic on my left side. I remember losing balance, but remember nothing after that. I came to with colleagues asking me questions and could hear another one talking to 911 dispatch. I don't recall getting into the ambulance, but woke up in there, and then was in the ER for 6 hours while they did ct scans and Xrays. I'd be on the 60 Day IL if I were a baseball player. The broken radial bone in my right forearm hurts as much as the hematoma on my face and my 1.5 missing teeth.

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
        wtf?

Cripes, I don't follow Jason on twitter, but looked him up and saw this (with the picture above).
        Kick a guy while he's down !

Hope recovery goes well, that is scary.
        ---------------------------------------------
        Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
        ---------------------------------------------
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Wait, he's in SD and saying Scooter fucked him up?

I knew friarfan was bad news, but that's just wrong

Comment

Wait, he's in SD and saying Scooter fucked him up?

I knew friarfan was bad news, but that's just wrong
            Don't mess with Scooter....
            "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Eesh, get better MJ!

Comment

Holy Crap! Hope your recovery is as comfortable and quick as possible. Get well soon Jason.
                “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Best of luck Jason...get better soonest.

Did you say that you were on a scooter? One of those skateboard looking things that they rent out in some cities?
                  "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                  - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                  -Warren Ellis

Comment

Get well soon, Jason.

Scooter......be nice to Jason.
                    “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

maybe next time you'll have the money on time....
                      "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Get well!
                        Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                        We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

I'm seeing an oral surgeon tomorrow. It won't be like yours, but I may gain some sympathy. Best wishes.

J
                          Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Just got a call from my mom. My brother is in the hospital in denver after a scooter accident. Wrecked and broke a couple of bones in his face and has a concussion. Cripes!

Comment

Just got a call from my mom. My brother is in the hospital in denver after a scooter accident. Wrecked and broke a couple of bones in his face and has a concussion. Cripes!
                              Sorry to hear that. Best wishes for a quick recovery!!
                              If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. - Karl Popper

Comment

Working...
                              X