Keep or drop freeland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep or drop freeland

I kept Freeland for $7. Yes I did expect a regression but not to the point he is at now. After 10 starts he has only 2 QS. The two biggest issues is his BB/9 and HR/9 are both way up from last season. Stand rate 63%. I keep thinking these will correct but how much? Drop? Keep?

What else is out there? He's borderline rosterable at best now, that's for sure.

Comment

I would punt him as I would be very afraid to put him in my rotation any time soon. Is it worth holding on your bench for 3-4 weeks minimum?
      After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
        What else is out there? He's borderline rosterable at best now, that's for sure.
        No starters available. I could get another reliever. We have 6 reserve spots and can do daily starts with any of those reserve spots. My other starters are Buehler, Nola, Quintana, Hill and Ryu. My pitching is leading the league but if Freeland can turn it around....

Comment

Working...
        X