Who do I drop. NL only

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who do I drop. NL only

I am activating Hiura from my minor league roster in a NL 5x5 10 team keeper league. I have to drop either Panik $2A or Brian Anderson $3B. Close race in all categories.

Panik

Comment

Originally posted by harmon View Post
      Panik
      It's close only because Panik has been on a tear recently after a poor start and Anderson has been steadily mediocre all year. Hot hand is definitely Panik. Upside is Panik. Consistency is Anderson. If I was in it for this year, I'd probably keep Panik.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dane View Post
        It's close only because Panik has been on a tear recently after a poor start and Anderson has been steadily mediocre all year. Hot hand is definitely Panik. Upside is Panik. Consistency is Anderson. If I was in it for this year, I'd probably keep Panik.
        I worry about Panik's durability. It seems like every year he has a lengthy injury of some sort.

Comment

Drop panik

Comment

“Panik at the Disco” is your drop imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharky View Post
              “Panik at the Disco” is your drop imo.
              lol

Dont Panik, just drop Joe.
              After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Working...
              X