which offer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJRadar View Post
    Since he wants me to make the first offer, what would be a good offer?
    How about Harper for Jose Ramirez & Mike Soroka? Ramirez has been terrible, but if he turns it around, you get him at a steal of a price, plus you’d get Soroka. If he declines, throw in Kikuchi or Realmuto. IMO, Ramirez is a great buy low and he wouldn’t be available if he didn’t have this slump.

Comment

I offered Realmuto and Harper for Muncy, Ramirez, Peacock, Smith, and Soroka, but he said that was a bit too much. Do I just trade Harper? He has Soroka in another trade possibly. I'd like to get Muncy, Ramirez, Peacock, and Smith. Would that be a good offer? Or would it still be too much?

Comment

I give up. Good luck to you.

Comment

I offered Realmuto and Harper for Muncy, Ramirez, Peacock, Smith, and Soroka, but he said that was a bit too much. Do I just trade Harper? He has Soroka in another trade possibly. I'd like to get Muncy, Ramirez, Peacock, and Smith. Would that be a good offer? Or would it still be too much?
          Did you offer what revo suggested in post #31?

Comment

Yes, and he rejected it with no reason.

Comment

Yes, and he rejected it with no reason.
              Then hold your position and make him no more offers. If he wants to trade with you let him make the first move.

Then post the offer in here and get some feedback.

It would not be the worst thing if you stood pat. I doubt that will happen. You have plenty of keepers right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                Then hold your position and make him no more offers. If he wants to trade with you let him make the first move.

Then post the offer in here and get some feedback.

It would not be the worst thing if you stood pat. I doubt that will happen. You have plenty of keepers right now.
                What he said!

Comment

this is silly. you dont need to rebuild, your format, with so few keepers, you already have the best 6 you will need. The problem is the rest of your game, the patience of working the fa that pop up from week 1 to end of season, the auction itself, the roster management.

Comment

Despite him not being on the block, I've gotten 2 different offers for Kingery from the same owner:

Tim Beckham $5 or Kevin Gausman $9

I've rejected Gausman. I'm thinking Beckham is a no too. While Kingery is a solid keeper option next year, I wouldn't mind moving him for a pitching upgrade. He has Mize $10, but I know that's not an option. Which of the following would be a good counter: Lyles $10, Strasburg $27, Andrew Miller $2, Doolittle $10, Britton $5, or Turnbull $10?

Comment

Despite him not being on the block, I've gotten 2 different offers for Kingery from the same owner:

Tim Beckham $5 or Kevin Gausman $9

I've rejected Gausman. I'm thinking Beckham is a no too. While Kingery is a solid keeper option next year, I wouldn't mind moving him for a pitching upgrade. He has Mize $10, but I know that's not an option. Which of the following would be a good counter: Lyles $10, Strasburg $27, Andrew Miller $2, Doolittle $10, Britton $5, or Turnbull $10?
                      No to both.

Instead of dumping have you given any thought to making trades to get you in the money?

Keep your top six keepers for now then use your other assets to build around your weak spots.

Comment

I've thought about it but I'm 40 points out of 5th. I think I am too far back to make a run. I would love to finish in the money back-to-back years.

Comment

What assets should I be looking to move? I've offered up Harper with no good offers. Right now my potential keepers:

Lowe
                          Riley
                          Kingery
                          Merrifield
                          Benintendi
                          Trout
                          Pederson
                          Rodgers
                          Nola
                          Odorizzi
                          Paddack
                          Hicks

And what should I be looking for in return to make a run at the money?
                          Last edited by DJRadar; 06-03-2019, 03:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X