I have decided to ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
    Don't you hate it when a tool doesn't work?
    it does tend to throw a wrench in the works, but maybe you've got a particular axe to grind?

Comment

Originally posted by ironfist View Post
      it does tend to throw a wrench in the works, but maybe you've got a particular axe to grind?
      I saw what you did there.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
        You're such a tool.
        Bartender! Bring me a screwdriver!
        “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

I saw what you did there.
          Yeah....me too!

Comment

You're such a tool.
            "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
              You're such a tool.......oh.....wait......we did that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve 2.0 View Post
                So.....no posts here for over 12 hours.......not doing much thinking?
                "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Steve 2.0 View Post
                    See, this is the kind of thinking I didn't want to do in this thread. Dang.

Comment

Originally posted by Whitey View Post
                      See, this is the kind of thinking I didn't want to do in this thread. Dang.
                      Smart ass thinking?

Comment

if dairy queen was once burger queen, does this mean you can't get cheeseburgers and milk at burger king? ...why must we all have to suffer hamburgers with no cheese because burger king and dairy queen aren't together!

Comment

how come there is a house of pancakes but no house of waffles? i think it would be easier to make windows out of waffles...and what if they were blueberry pancakes, you'd have blueberries stuck in the side of the house. and i think they should call it pancake palace or pancake plaza.

Comment

Originally posted by nullnor View Post
                            how come there is a house of pancakes but no house of waffles? i think it would be easier to make windows out of waffles...and what if they were blueberry pancakes, you'd have blueberries stuck in the side of the house. and i think they should call it pancake palace or pancake plaza.
                            How bout Pizza Pete's Pancake Plaza in Peoria

Comment

Originally posted by nullnor View Post
                              "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
                                When I lived in Georgia this was the place to go after closing time.

Comment

Working...
                                X