Which one to drop?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which one to drop?

I have to drop one of my farm players to make room for Keiboom who I just traded for. I have Hudson Potts or Adonis Medina. Potts is where I'm leaning towards as he doesn't have a clear path with all the other Padres farm plus Machado is there for the next decade. Which one would you choose?

I would kick Potts back as well for the reasons you stated.
    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

I am not familiar with Potts. Is he a valuable trade piece in real baseball? If traded could he find a faster way to playing time? Does he have value to trade in your league?

Comment

I have to make a move before the games today so I dropped Potts. Gregg, Potts has very good power and may be capable of 30 HR plus power but he K alot and his BA might be too low. Since his promotion to AA from last season in AB 210 BA .200 but he is only 20 so he could show improvement. It is possible he could get traded which for him would be his best route with Machado 3B Tatis SS Urias 2B and not to mention they signed Hosmer to long-time contract. He is probably 2 years from getting called up.

Comment

Originally posted by pitbull View Post
          I have to make a move before the games today so I dropped Potts. Gregg, Potts has very good power and may be capable of 30 HR plus power but he K alot and his BA might be too low. Since his promotion to AA from last season in AB 210 BA .200 but he is only 20 so he could show improvement. It is possible he could get traded which for him would be his best route with Machado 3B Tatis SS Urias 2B and not to mention they signed Hosmer to long-time contract. He is probably 2 years from getting called up.
          Good move, and maybe you get him back next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
            Good move, and maybe you get him back next year.
            We can roster 10 farm players but I traded for Kieboom so someone had to go. Medina is not doing so well either but hoping he will right the ship.

Comment

Working...
            X