Should I trade Wander Franco?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I trade Wander Franco?

I have invested in Wander for two seasons now... he's stashed in my main league's minors with no requirement to do anything with him. Everything I've read say he's at least two years away. I just wanted to gather RJ thoughts. I know he's good, and reviews are glowing, and it sounds like he'll be a monster. Hype puts him way, way up there. Am I just being impatient? If traded now, what sort of return would you expect? Thanks.

I traded him in an AL Only league and I started a thread about it. I wouldn't recommend trading Franco unless someone pays a premium. For me, the cost was 2 big upgrades I couldn't refuse. $53 JD Martinez and $17X D. Price. My regret is that it wasn't a deal to guarantee me a championship, but not many deals do unless they're terribly lopsided, so I guess I wanted to force myself into the race in a big way, and Franco was my way to do that.
    Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

Originally posted by minnehan View Post
      I have invested in Wander for two seasons now... he's stashed in my main league's minors with no requirement to do anything with him. Everything I've read say he's at least two years away. I just wanted to gather RJ thoughts. I know he's good, and reviews are glowing, and it sounds like he'll be a monster. Hype puts him way, way up there. Am I just being impatient? If traded now, what sort of return would you expect? Thanks.
      Again, depends on what your position is this year...are you ready to go for the flag? Because if you're not, I wouldn't consider dealing him.
      "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
      - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
      -Warren Ellis

Comment

Working...
      X