Avengers Endgame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avengers Endgame

Please, if you are writing spoilers, keep your writing in spoiler tags [sp0il] [/sp0il] where my zeros are o's

Example: not an actual spoiler...
    Spoiler!

If you haven't seen it... maybe don't go further, although I'm just going to write about getting tickets and reviews so far after this.
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

RJEL girl continues to surprise me... she just rewatched Infinity Wars this weekend and asked me when we were going this weekend. She works east coast hours, and I'm still not working (boo) so I've got tickets for Friday at 2:20.

Individual reviews have all been in the B range it seems, but they have been nearly universally positive, with a 97% fresh on Rotten Tomatoes, with over 150 reviews counted already.

Comment

and here i thought this meant the movie was out. so i went looking. link won't last long probably. and you need something like kaspersky antivirus or you'll get infected with tons of malware.

and it lags bad!

Comment

Would me saying: "With great power comes great responsibility" be counted as a spoiler?
        “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

Originally posted by Steve 2.0 View Post
          Would me saying: "With great power comes great responsibility" be counted as a spoiler?
          yes

Spoiler!

Comment

I saw it on sunday at noon, then watched Game of Thrones at night, Avengers crushed GOT in terms of emotional impact
            "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
              I saw it on sunday at noon, then watched Game of Thrones at night, Avengers crushed GOT in terms of emotional impact
              I'm sure I'll see another Marvel movie at some point, but I left Avengers thinking I didn't need to (in a good way). That was such a wonderful ending to so many stories. Really good stuff.

Comment

Working...
              X