My whole damn team - WTF?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My whole damn team - WTF?????

Good lord my team blows. Worst start ever.

And not really any hope on the horizon....
    "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post

I feel your pain.

I've already lost T Turner, G Sanchez (should be back next week), Odor (who cares), J Segura (?), Kingery is banged up (hamstring), and probably lost Starling Marte (carted off last night). And for good measure I have Morrow. Vlad can't get called up soon enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post

WTF????? - Priceless!!!

Seriously it does suck when your team blows.

Comment

Eventually, it happens to everyone in a competitive league.
        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Today is the day that Mith's team makes its resurgence.

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
            Eventually, it happens to everyone in a competitive league.
            I don't think I've ever had a team that had no hope in April. It takes skill to put together a team like that

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
              I don't think I've ever had a team that had no hope in April. It takes skill to put together a team like that
              Send me a PM, I think I can help
              ---------------------------------------------
              Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
              ---------------------------------------------
              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
                Not really!
                "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                  Send me a PM, I think I can help
                  Lol good one!

This game is so fickle. My prized NL team that had solid keepers (cheap Acuna, Albies, DeGrom, etc) is now in second to last. Meanwhile I hate the AL but my AL squad has been riding high in first place all season.

One difference: Pitching. I banked on far too many young unproven SP in the NL. Kyle Wright, Corbin Burnes, etc. Paying the price. I thought I would make up for any underperformance through high IP. Difficult to do that when they have been banished to the minors!

Comment

My NL team is off to a rough start:

My hitters are just tanking so far Aguilar, Dozier, McMahon (forgot to activate him for the 2HR last week), Desmond, Peraza, Kemp, Zorbist and Hampson are a combned 9 HR total for me so far. BA is south of Mendoza. Only thing that is saving me is I'm leading the league with pitching despite Nola and Buehler rough starts. The month of May has to be better.

Comment

Working...
                    X