Jeopardy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Erik View Post
    As for James, he appeared on Sportcenter with Scott Van Pelt but resisted attempts to get him to reveal his sports betting secrets.
    That means his secrets could actually be worth something.
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
      This is silly - sent you a PM, not worth discussing here.
      Agreed. It was silly. RJ doesn't work.
      “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
        That means his secrets could actually be worth something.
        I have secrets.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve 2.0 View Post
          I have secrets.
          Reveal them!
          "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Originally posted by Erik View Post
            Mith, just expect to see “it’s all luck” in response to anything you post. That’s how RJ works now.

As for James, he appeared on Sportcenter with Scott Van Pelt but resisted attempts to get him to reveal his sports betting secrets. Re Jeopardy, he said he read an ebook on how to optimize the buzzing in process and spent much time practicing its teachings, and he said he goes to the expensive clues first so he can maximize the amount he can bet for Daily Doubles.
            Maybe i should change my RJ name to "IT'S ALL LUCK"!
            "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
              Reveal them!
              Not worth discussing here.

Comment

I can't get past his goofy smile.

Comment

Originally posted by Igor View Post
                  I can't get past his goofy smile.

Yeah, but once you get to know Steve he becomes more tolerable.
                  “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post

Actually, once you get to know me, you discover that I'm a real asshole.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve 2.0 View Post
                      Actually, once you get to know me, you discover that I'm a real asshole.
                      Once you get to know yourself, you'll become more tolerable.
                      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Once you get to know yourself, you'll become more tolerable.
                        Is that some kind of Zen bullshit?

Comment

I chucked out loud. COL?

Comment

Jeopardy returns tonight with James Holzhauser at 22 days and almost $1.7m in winnings.

Apparently he also applied for many MLB entry-level jobs, but was turned down. Methinks an organization will be willing to take a chance on him now.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
                              Jeopardy returns tonight with James Holzhauser at 22 days and almost $1.7m in winnings.

Apparently he also applied for many MLB entry-level jobs, but was turned down. Methinks an organization will be willing to take a chance on him now.
                              I thought there was a story already out saying he was invited to join a mlb org

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post

His professional gambling history could be an obstacle to MLB employment.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                                X